IGNORED

David Moyes?

supercidered

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Well it whiled away a November afternoon during the International break.  Same time tomorrow? Spin the tombola for a random rumour...

Well my mum's brother's ex wife's paperboy used to live next door to Flinty in Portishead and they kept in touch now Flinty went up to Boro.

Apparently he hates it. Wants to come back to Bristol. Says it's too cold up north and he prefers the temperatures in the south, plus he can't understand the Geordie accent and he hates Ant and Dec.

What I've heard.

13 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Well my mum's brother's ex wife's paperboy used to live next door to Flinty in Portishead and they kept in touch now Flinty went up to Boro.

Apparently he hates it. Wants to come back to Bristol. Says it's too cold up north and he prefers the temperatures in the south, plus he can't understand the Geordie accent and he hates Ant and Dec.

What I've heard.

Exactly what I was told at the game on saturday.

If LJ was to leave his position as coach, it’s pretty clear who the replacement would likely to be. David Moyes is a friend of SL, knows the club, played for the club. 

You can’t really look past Moyes in that respect. 

I’m even coming to terms with it now. LJ might have a position in the club, but not head coach.

All of which, wouldn’t surprise me.

9 hours ago, supercidered said:

I was told by someone at the match on Saturday that there had been some sort of bust up between players at training last Wednesday. In addition, that David Moyes was in line to take over from LJ. I didn't pay much attention to this at the time but it was brought up again today via a different source. Talks been held and could be made public by as soon as tomorrow. 

I don't post bullsh!t and it may already be posted elsewhere, I'm just posting what was said. I'm now having a dig around to see if I can get any more on this.

Was told the same this morning we can only hope

9 hours ago, supercidered said:

I was told by someone at the match on Saturday that there had been some sort of bust up between players at training last Wednesday. In addition, that David Moyes was in line to take over from LJ. I didn't pay much attention to this at the time but it was brought up again today via a different source. Talks been held and could be made public by as soon as tomorrow. 

I don't post bullsh!t and it may already be posted elsewhere, I'm just posting what was said. I'm now having a dig around to see if I can get any more on this.

I hate this sort of story. It's not the despair of having LJ as manager.  I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. 

9 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah the posts I have seen on Twitter are from posters called Roy de alien and Lloyd Kelly’s Afro...sounds legit to me

Moyes would be an ideal fit for Mr Lansown, having had his best spells as a manager at Preston and Everton, where money wasn't there to be thrown around.

It is a shame that Johnson  seems to be as snug as a bug in his role. That snug, it appears to be breeding complacency.

Agree with the posters on Twitter, however didn't Roy de'Alien break the Matt Taylor story?

43 minutes ago, arpaul said:

Moyes would be an ideal fit for Mr Lansown, having had his best spells as a manager at Preston and Everton, where money wasn't there to be thrown around.

It is a shame that Johnson  seems to be as snug as a bug in his role. That snug, it appears to be breeding complacency.

Agree with the posters on Twitter, however didn't Roy de'Alien break the Matt Taylor story?

Roy De Alien is a boy making things up, he defo hasn't broken any story.

Archived