IGNORED

Media team mistakes day after day (Merged)

cidered abroad

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Who is in charge of the Social Media at Bristol Sport?

I guess Social Media falls under both of these two:

Bristol Sport: Group Head of Communications: Lisa Knights

Bristol City; Head of Communications: Dave Barton

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I guess Social Media falls under both of these two:

Bristol Sport: Group Head of Communications: Lisa Knights

Bristol City; Head of Communications: Dave Barton

Knights and Barton eh......

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Didn't realise Lisa Knights was still with Bristol Sport, don't see her on anything nowadays

What ever happened to the weekly "news" bulletins she use to do in the style of Sky Sports News?

Dunno. There must be something to report? She was heavily involved in the redevelopment wasn’t she, reporting the updates I mean. I guess this is the lull before the Arena starts when she will grace our screens again, nice work if you can get it though. 

27 minutes ago, RedM said:

Dunno. There must be something to report? She was heavily involved in the redevelopment wasn’t she, reporting the updates I mean. I guess this is the lull before the Arena starts when she will grace our screens again, nice work if you can get it though. 

Is she a permanent BS employee or an occasional consultan?

Lisa is Queen Bee of Media at AG. This encapsulates all the sports.

Dave Barton is her City minion.

Lisa doesn't do the knock off Sky Sports stuff anymore as the media dept have made a decision to pull back somewhat from YouTube and focus on Instagram because that's where the youth spend most of their time.

They don't even use the official Bristol City Snapchat anymore!

18 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Lisa is Queen Bee of Media at AG. This encapsulates all the sports.

Dave Barton is her City minion.

Lisa doesn't do the knock off Sky Sports stuff anymore as the media dept have made a decision to pull back somewhat from YouTube and focus on Instagram because that's where the youth spend most of their time.

They don't even use the official Bristol City Snapchat anymore!

Is Instagram that photo sharing thing?

8 hours ago, phantom said:

Didn't realise Lisa Knights was still with Bristol Sport, don't see her on anything nowadays

What ever happened to the weekly "news" bulletins she use to do in the style of Sky Sports News?

Yes, she’s still around.  Often up in our wheelchair section, as that’s where the BCTV commentator and City player (co-commentator) is sited.  She usually comes up and makes sure all is ok.

If anyone on BCTV hears any swearing, it might be me!

Did anyone else go to the rugby on Sunday?

We should feel lucky, they have a dance cam, where a camera gets pointed into the South Stand and the people on screen are supposed to dance

It was beyond cringe worthy - but what made it worse they kept doing this whilst showing key replays on the big screens

It was entertaining to see the exhasberation on the faces of people around me, getting more and more annoyed with it

12 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

We should feel lucky, they have a dance cam, where a camera gets pointed into the South Stand and the people on screen are supposed to dance

It was beyond cringe worthy - but what made it worse they kept doing this whilst showing key replays on the big screens

It was entertaining to see the exhasberation on the faces of people around me, getting more and more annoyed with it

Americanisation.

12 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Could do a mass tuck back moon.

18 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

That will soon stop when people get wise to it and react with a single finger.

Maybe it hasn't occurred to Bristol Sport that people pay money to be entertained rather than being the entertainment.

Archived