IGNORED

LJ Stay/Go

CTRed

LJ Stay/Go  

440 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

What do people expect, we’ve lost three of our better players, clearly haven’t got the money to replace them with the same quality so have to look lower league.

and on today’s performance, it was an even game up to the sending off, away to a top 6 side.

LJ is unable to control the game once the players enter the field and certainly isn’t at fault for the red card.

how many people on here making negative comments have ever managed a football team at any level?  

I would have a early night if I was you tonight lee

If he learns from his mistakes and we see improvement I would be happy for him to stay. However, for a year after year he has shown that he cannot turn around a bad run of form and there has been no improvement. Time for him to go I think. Although, I cannot see the next appointment being the right one anyway.

14 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Please explain why after getting transfer fees from the 3 plus and few more who snook out as well.......the cup run and tv coverage we had last season and the large attendances we haven't the money to replace them.

Could it be to do with all the poor recruits LJ brought in, in some cases hardly played and the money made went to cover those poor selections; well the sh1tes really gonna hit the fan this season as we will have no-one to cash in on.

His words tonight "players are back to their best" "cant wait till Ipswich" "give them a cuddle" prolific in bullsh1te he is

Bristol City Holdings, the company that owns Bristol City, has published its financial results for the year.

The company has posted losses of £24m

We are in no position to lose that amount next year so can’t continue to spend silly money.

3 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

Bristol City Holdings, the company that owns Bristol City, has published its financial results for the year.

The company has posted losses of £24m

We are in no position to lose that amount next year so can’t continue to spend silly money.

Last years trading results. , misleading headline.  Next year will show a 4 million loss assuming we got 20 million for Reid , flint and Bryan.  

Before someone says we didn’t get 20 million for the 3 players we sold.   You can still use the same logic though.   

Its a sensationalist headline for the post to use for example.  A short term massive loss not accounting for monies to go into club accounts next year. 

He just doesn't seem capable of putting an end to these awful sequences of bad results and as they have happened to him every year he has managed he certainly hasn't found an answer to it.Nobody wants to see him fail but we are in danger of sliding further into danger with no sign of arresting it. 

35 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Last years trading results. , misleading headline.  Next year will show a 4 million loss assuming we got 20 million for Reid , flint and Bryan.  

Before someone says we didn’t get 20 million for the 3 players we sold.   You can still use the same logic though.   

Its a sensationalist headline for the post to use for example.  A short term massive loss not accounting for monies to go into club accounts next year. 

This is an excellent point but we won’t make money like this on transfers every year so the books need balancing.

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

Never should have got the job.  

Don’t begrudge him a go. He clearly loves  the club, and I think we’d all love someone like that to be a success, but it’s obvious to most that it’s run its course. 

He can’t get us out of a tailspin that you’d think a more experienced manager could. 

His message seems to have gone stale with the players. 

I'll give any man a second chance.  I'll give a good man a third chance.  No one gets a fourth chance.

He's had a tough remit this year with the loss of big players in the summer but there just doesn't seem any hope of him consistently progressing the club towards the top of this division.  Such a shame to think back 12 months and remember where we were then. 

I really wanted him to be the one to get us promoted.  With a heavy heart it probably is time for him to move on. I'd suggest Johnson finds himself an assistant manager roll in a top Championship or even a foreign club, do that for 3 or 4 years and then who knows...maybe come back stronger.

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'll give any man a second chance.  I'll give a good man a third chance.  No one gets a fourth chance.

He's had a tough remit this year with the loss of big players in the summer but there just doesn't seem any hope of him consistently progressing the club towards the top of this division.  Such a shame to think back 12 months and remember where we were then. 

But it probably is time for him to move on. I'd suggest Johnson finds himself an assistant manager roll in a top Championship or even a foreign club, do that for 3 or 4 years and then who knows...maybe come back stronger.

That's it for Marlon King and Nile Ranger then   both on their 14th + chances

I don't bother with these sort of votes, my voice on the subject is meaningless. There is only one vote that counts, and I doubt very much that Steve has bothered either.
A record breaking run of defeats didn't see him gone, I doubt whether this seasons stumblings will.

Archived