IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 20

Septic Peg

OK today's is the day I have had enough of BCTV. Didn't realise it was going to be broadcast, but this and the usual dance of trying to find a stream on BCTV, DAZN, BEIN Sports plus others.

Not going to subscribe any more for poor camera work and shortened interviews.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

This is one of the reasons why I won't subscribe.

I understand that the rule is if it's on international broadcast then  it is not shown. You can then at least pick up a stream.

But as per the EFL website this game has not been selected so for me it just looks like a cock up that it is not broadcasting.

2 minutes ago, terpin said:

It's not on international broadcast, see here: https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/international-games/

Therefore I have no idea why it is not being shown.

I'll take a guess that would have cost more to broadcast than they would make from it.

I expect some half hearted excuse from the club by the middle of next week.

Bristol City aren't hurting Millwall'

Bristol City 0-0 Millwall

Gary Owers

Former Bristol City midfielder on BBC Radio Bristol

Quote Message:  

It's a defensive system from Bristol City. They've just had a good away win, they're playing against one of the teams at the bottom of the league and they're playing one up front. They're not hurting Millwall.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Gary Owers is saying the way LJ has set the team up is a defensive system and he should be playing with two strikers at home against a team in Millwalls position.

Don't think many would disagree with that..... except LJ of course.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Bristol City aren't hurting Millwall'

Bristol City 0-0 Millwall

Gary Owers

Former Bristol City midfielder on BBC Radio Bristol

Quote Message: It's a defensive system from Bristol City. They've just had a good away win, they're playing against one of the teams at the bottom of the league and they're playing one up front. They're not hurting Millwall.

It's a defensive system from Bristol City. They've just had a good away win, they're playing against one of the teams at the bottom of the league and they're playing one up front. They're not hurting Millwall.

Once again LJ sets his team up not to lose!

Archived