IGNORED

Crowd today.

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, Hampshire Red said:

Our lowest home league attendance of the season, to see the best team in the Championship and what proved to be the best performance at BS3 this season. Great tempo, team selection, tactics and Three PS having their best games of tge season:Pisano. Patti.  Pack. 

This game just Proved so many otib posters to be what they are:non attendees and wrong. 

Good performance, good efforts on goal (2 great saves from their keeper) good atmosphere and.. 

At last some anti Sky chanting. 'Gas Scum' havent hurt us in 18yrs and yet Sky are killing the game and the crowds 

Like at other grounds 'We all hate Sky Scum' should be loud and clear at every game

I’m liking the passion but guessing you’re ‘well oiled’!

Good point gained and a credible performance.  It’s a ‘cap doffed’ for me rather than a full on ‘oops where me trousers’ kind of game.

I’m happier.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I’m liking the passion but guessing you’re ‘well oiled’!

Good point gained and a credible performance.  It’s a ‘cap doffed’ for me rather than a full on ‘oops where me trousers’ kind of game.

I’m happier.

Totally lost me, but I like the cut of your jib.

2 minutes ago, One Team said:

Not at all. It was a good **** you to Sky in my view.

If it wasn’t for Sky there’d be very little or no live footie on the TV. The Beeb dont have enough channels to have an sports only channel and nor do ITV.

Sure the live match schedule can cause inconvenience to some fans but tonight with horrible weather contributed massively to the lower attendance.

That said clubs get a decent fee when they’re live on tv which compensates for a smaller crowd.

I really don’t get what your beef is about Sky.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

What weather,it’s not like it was snowing or icy god forbid ?,chill in the air was all let’s not make out we were climbing Kilimanjaro 

From leaving the Rising Sun to entering the ground I was soaked through to me boxers,and then it stopped raining,not quite Kilimanjaro,but cold and wet I certainly was.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If it wasn’t for Sky there’d be very little or no live footie on the TV. The Beeb dont have enough channels to have an sports only channel and nor do ITV.

Sure the live match schedule can cause inconvenience to some fans but tonight with horrible weather contributed massively to the lower attendance.

That said clubs get a decent fee when they’re live on tv which compensates for a smaller crowd.

Some would say that the beeb would be showing football if sky hadn’t came along and priced them out the market,it’s easily solved by getting rid of the tv license and then let people choose between if they want to watch EastEnders or sky

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I actually thought the crowd were awful. 

I’m not one to critise those who can’t make it. I sometimes can’t because of childcare. 

I thought it was like a morgue today, despite playing pretty damn well. 

I heard mumours from SS but it was terrible. Fair play to the players for raising their game without us. 

Surprised at that, maybe the gusty conditions played a role; but from my usually quiet spot midway in the Dolman, I thought S82 made a difference.

The PA system was still gash, mind.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I actually thought the crowd were awful. 

I’m not one to critise those who can’t make it. I sometimes can’t because of childcare. 

I thought it was like a morgue today, despite playing pretty damn well. 

I heard mumours from SS but it was terrible. Fair play to the players for raising their game without us. 

Yet more moaning from you. Moaning and sarcasm, I bet you are a laugh at a party. 

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I really don’t get why you like them so we won’t agree here. 

BBC sports coverage is excellent in my view and the other sports I like are well covered on Spike and other smaller channels. 

10 minutes ago, One Team said:

I really don’t get why you like them so we won’t agree here. 

BBC sports coverage is excellent in my view and the other sports I like are well covered on Spike and other smaller channels. 

I’m assuming that you’ve never had Sky Sports at home - if you had you’d know what most Sky subscribers know - that the coverage of all the sports they cover is absolutely top notch and makes every other channel look decidedly amateur. The only serious rival is BTsport and they don’t cover Test match cricket which is why I got Sky in the first place.

5 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Didn't go, couldn't be bothered. Not really enjoying it this season and it was pissing down, easy out. 

Shame WOW

You would have enjoyed it , and a reasonable atmosphere - Can’t blame you for giving it a miss , I wa watching Soccer Saturday  , Fire on ..... it was tempting , have to say !

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m assuming that you’ve never had Sky Sports at home - if you had you’d know what most Sky subscribers know - that the coverage of all the sports they cover is absolutely top notch and makes every other channel look decidedly amateur. The only serious rival is BTsport and they don’t cover Test match cricket which is why I got Sky in the first place.

Actually, BT Sport do- well some of it anyway.

The Ashes in Australia? Was on BT Sport last time out.

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Actually, BT Sport do- well some of it anyway.

The Ashes in Australia? Was on BT Sport last time out.

I'd forgotten that and BTsport isn’t too bad at all but I only ever watch the footie so can’t fairly compare it to Sky.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'd forgotten that and BTsport isn’t too bad at all but I only ever watch the footie so can’t fairly compare it to Sky.

Fair point.

I don't have Sky mainly but from what I've seen down pub or similar, an impressive coverage. Have SSN- think some of the pundits when a foreign manager comes over say can be a bit ill-informed in writing them off or dismissing past credentials (Merson a prime example). Overall though, yeah strong sports coverage. (Don't think Murdoch to everyone's taste though).

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Because for me live sport isn't a TV show.

I would rather watch live football or cricket at any level than watch anything on TV its just not as emotive when you can't influence it in any way.

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Yet more moaning from you. Moaning and sarcasm, I bet you are a laugh at a party. 

?? I’m not moaning. I just didn’t think the atmosphere was very good..!

People usually tell me I’m too positive about things. Sorry! 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Think it through Robbo. It’s called ‘the root of the problem’ 

3 hours ago, RumRed said:

Keep pounding out your anti supporters posts, they’re almost as amusing as Trump’s tweets.

The guy / child is a total cock RR. Probably a 14 year old posting in his pants thinking he's funny. After his shit last weekend, I've got the fool on 'ignore', I suggest people do the same and he'll **** off!

Any supposed City fan who tells people 'not to turn up' is a self obsessed child and no City fan, luckily I worked this arse out last week.

******' arsehole! I can't stand sanctimonious dicks like him / her/ it. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

So?

Sky and the like are a large part of the reason the wages, and thus ticket prices are so high.

Sky can **** off, I can live with less games on TV. In fact, less games on TV would help smaller clubs out.

Archived