IGNORED

Joint 2nd

Dolman_Stand

Best defensive record, well done to the whole team for becoming a vey solid outfit. This makes sure that even when were not playing well we are still picking up points. 

This is the difference between this season and the one where LJ nearly lost his job for the awful run of defeats also shows how much he has learnt as a manger in this time.

Fantastic effort by many in management, coaches, players and particularly by Lee Johnson. Almost worth starting a new forum for how well he is doing!! 

Makes that clown Gay on radio Bristol and seated in Dolman E32 look such a muppett for pulling out irrelevant stats on a calendar year and spouting them out in the media

8 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Fantastic effort by many in management, coaches, players and particularly by Lee Johnson. Almost worth starting a new forum for how well he is doing!! 

Makes that clown Gay on radio Bristol and seated in Dolman E32 look such a muppett for pulling out irrelevant stats on a calendar year and spouting them out in the media

That really wasn’t necessary as he talks very highly of you and your seat. 

11 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

?

8 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

I know Ian pretty well. 

He’s very much a stats man and studies them diligently. He’s also very well informed about everything City and can, and does bamboozle other fans with his educated knowledge.

I spend almost every pre match in the SC in his company and he’s an alright bloke. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know Ian pretty well. 

He’s very much a stats man and studies them diligently. He’s also very well informed about everything City and can, and does bamboozle other fans with his educated knowledge.

I spend almost every pre match in the SC in his company and he’s an alright bloke. 

Thanks Robbo

Thanks robbo for the correction. I'd heard he changed his jobs many times due to being so opinionated and negative. 

Happy to revise that view but please tell him not to sound like twenty man's  pet in aiming to make it sound like we are similarly bad as gas. He's just got so boringly biased and even got our scorer wrong on his radio report against Rotherham

23 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

The last thing Ian is is a clown.

He’s  a very smart guy who certainly knows his stuff.

He used post on here but now posts on ziderheads. Ive told him he should re join otib. I think he’s be a very interesting addition to otib.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know Ian pretty well. 

Stats man?  He keeps getting them wrong!!! ?

I’m sure he’s an alright guy too, but he has come across lately as trying to use stats to back up his own negativity, rather than give a report on what he’s just seen.  He is lacking balance / context at the mo’ and I think making himself look a little foolish.

But fair play for him giving his opinion on live radio.

7 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Thanks robbo for the correction. I'd heard he changed his jobs many times due to being so opinionated and negative. 

Happy to revise that view but please tell him not to sound like twenty man's  pet in aiming to make it sound like we are similarly bad as gas. He's just got so boringly biased and even got our scorer wrong on his radio report against Rotherham

Yeah, went on a bit about Weimann coming on, playing two up front, and we scored....when I fact Weimann went on wide-right and our CB scored!!

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m sure he’s an alright guy too, but he has come across lately as trying to use stats to back up his own negativity, rather than give a report on what he’s just seen.  He is lacking balance / context at the mo’ and I think making himself look a little foolish.

Yeah, went on a bit about Weimann coming on, playing two up front, and we scored....when I fact Weimann went on wide-right and our CB scored!!

I`m afraid I turn the radio off when he comes on - I can`t stand his negativity. I`m sure he`s a nice bloke but he seems incapable of giving any credit to anyone. To listen to him you`d think we were tailed off in the bottom three.

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know Ian pretty well. 

Too right he is hes an Encyclopedia on B.C.F.C

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m not remotely interested in stats so I wouldn’t know whether his stats are right or otherwise. He rarely uses them on me!

Whenever I hear or read them I always think of “lies, damn lies and statistics”......

22 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

He’s a self employed procurer in the construction industry and is contracted for a set period of time so yeh, he does change employers more than most.

If he has a flaw, it’s that he takes Bristol City far to seriously!

Gonna put my hand up against the tide and say , never met the bloke , but I never think he’s too far away , don’t always agree and sometimes he gets hung up on certain subjects .... but pretty reasonable at worst for me , and at times astute

In fact if anything he mirrors s lot of us and many football fans , who get too ahead of ourselves when we win a few and too pessimistic when we lose a few  

45 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know Ian pretty well. 

It all makes sense now . Two peas in a pod  you two , avoid them like the plague ?

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m afraid I turn the radio off when he comes on - I can`t stand his negativity. I`m sure he`s a nice bloke but he seems incapable of giving any credit to anyone. To listen to him you`d think we were tailed off in the bottom three.

Probably the fifty five years of watching and sponsering city gets very emotional about the reds and only wants the best for them believe it or not 

25 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Probably the fifty five years of watching and sponsering city gets very emotional about the reds and only wants the best for them believe it or not 

Instead of slagging him off why don’t people ring in themselves

And before anyone claims there’s no point , I’ve never had a prob getting on if I’ve rung

Archived