IGNORED

Tony Robinson - take a bow

Eddie Hitler

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'm watching this old Time Team from Lincolnshire and there is Tony with a huge BCFC logo plastered across his hoodie.

I have also seen him shivering on unroofed terraces at away games.  This is a celebrity supporter who actually supports the club.

This video is hopefully at the right point.

What's he doing standing on the halfway line at the Mem?

30 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'm watching this old Time Team from Lincolnshire and there is Tony with a huge BCFC logo plastered across his hoodie.

I have also seen him shivering on unroofed terraces at away games.  This is a celebrity supporter who actually supports the club.

This video is hopefully at the right point.

...and he’s not even originally from Bristol.

I have met him (as many on here have I suspect) and he’s a genuinely lovely bloke who loves City. 

Never forget his Baldrick bit on the pitch at AG during a match against the Sags in the 90s. Top bloke.

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Never forget his Baldrick bit on the pitch at AG during a match against the Sags in the 90s. Top bloke.

Yes, that was hilarious. I already liked him but he went up in my estimation even more when he did that. 

2 hours ago, Offside said:

Yes, that was hilarious. I already liked him but he went up in my estimation even more when he did that. 

All time classic moment. Wish it was on YouTube somewhere 

8 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Anyone who attended Tinnion's testimonial dinner in the old Dolman suite will remember his after dinner poetry as Baldrick.

Tinman, Tinman, Tinman

You're better than my Bin man.

Quality.

Yep and DaveL was superb that night hosting it - I know were not the same club due to size and corporate going’s on but miss nights like that. 

11 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Wish Time Team was back. Enjoyed that programme.  ?

Check out Channel 4’s catch up service (called All4 I think). They have pretty much every episode of their old shows available, I think Time Team is on there. It might not be as good as getting new episodes, but might help scratch that itch.

36 minutes ago, Red Cloud said:

he used to sit near us in Dolman  B Block, occasionally he'd bring his TT mate (phil?),  his far-left political views on twitter though are abhorrent

Hi Red Cloud, please can you give the best example you have of his far-left views? If you could quote the tweet that you consider the most abhorrent please. 

Had a snowball fight with TR and his kids on way to a home game v Sheff Wed several years back ....also had him Sat in front of us in Dolman several times, always happy to talk about the game with you....who can forget the HT v gas with a microphone in front A&B block "Can you hear the Rovers sing, I can't hear a F**** thing"...

26 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Had a snowball fight with TR and his kids on way to a home game v Sheff Wed several years back ....also had him Sat in front of us in Dolman several times, always happy to talk about the game with you....who can forget the HT v gas with a microphone in front A&B block "Can you hear the Rovers sing, I can't hear a F**** thing"...

Can’t believe you remembered the game, but I was thinking about that snowball fight as I was reading this thread. It started because dopey Steve couldn’t aim at me and hit one of them and they threw one back. 

But top marks for remembering the game I was struggling with the name of the pub we just came from ??

13 hours ago, Toffee dog said:

That’s my claim to fame stood next to him in the old Dolman toilets!

13 hours ago, ever-red said:

Mine too the toilets did hum

I sat behind him years ago away at Posh, we were 3 or 4 down at halftime, and I asked if if he had a cunning plan......... he told me to fu@k off!

Archived