IGNORED

Tony Robinson - take a bow

Eddie Hitler

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t drag the thread down ffs . If you want to talk bollocks go to the non football section 

Hang on a minute, I was only asking him to clarify his claim. Calling someone's views far-left and abhorrent is pretty strong stuff especially without any evidence. 

I met Tony at Gillingham away when we were last in league one. Lovely bloke and a good laugh. There was a drunk city fan who kept calling Freeman a powder puff Mark Owen. Tony told him to sit down and shut the **** up, then started a chant of "who drank all the beers" 

3 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Can’t believe you remembered the game, but I was thinking about that snowball fight as I was reading this thread. It started because dopey Steve couldn’t aim at me and hit one of them and they threw one back. 

But top marks for remembering the game I was struggling with the name of the pub we just came from ??

I remember it because there was a good showing from Wednesday in the away end and at half time the tannoy said that the motorway past Brum was shut due to the snow and it was getting worse so away fans should leave right away to avoid getting stranded.....i dont think any of them actualy did mind...

21 hours ago, Toffee dog said:

That’s my claim to fame stood next to him in the old Dolman toilets!

i too have shared a moment with him in the charming confines of the Dolman's salubrious facilities. Used to see a lot of him in the 90s, hats off to him!

Not a huge fan of his politics, but if we all agreed with each other the planet would be a dull place indeed. What he gets up to politically doesn't cloud my judgement on a man whose a proper red and a national treasure! 

Archived