IGNORED

Bristol fans at service station

Cardiffc!ty

Absolutely embarrassing and disgraceful behaviour and there is absolutely no excuse for it.

But I assume, from this thread, that the original poster plans to take personal accountability next time a minority of Cardiff fans do something stupid. I very much look forward to them posting on here apologising for Cardiff fans actions when that does happen. 

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Absolutely embarrassing and disgraceful behaviour and there is absolutely no excuse for it.

But I assume, from this thread, that the original poster plans to take personal accountability next time a minority of Cardiff fans do something stupid. I very much look forward to them posting on here apologising for Cardiff fans actions when that does happen. 

He'll be a very regular poster then.

Probably get to his 1000th post by the end of the season.

18 hours ago, Cardiffc!ty said:

Bristol city fans started on a coach of Cardiff city supporters with women and families on. Chanting 'you Welsh c**ts'

It was embarrassing. Championship fans for a championship club. Pathetic.

I wasn't impressed with those idiots myself but I was impressed by the women who weren't even intimidated by them. Mugs

If you wish to complain about the behaviour , or alleged behaviour by any member of our fan base I would ask you to call our Customer Relations dept on 0898 227316

Unfortunately this line is temporarily unavailable

Such complaints are dealt with in order and I’m afraid you are currently queued behind ,  Henbury Gas

Thankyou for your interest

Bob

Anglo Welsh Customer Liason

Bristol city fans started on a coach of Cardiff city supporters with women and families on. Chanting 'you Welsh c**ts'

I wasn't impressed with those idiots myself but I was impressed by the women who weren't even intimidated by them. Mugs

Nice of you to pop onto the forum.

Welcome.

19 hours ago, Cardiffc!ty said:

What goes around, comes around you Welsh c***!

I ******* hate the Welsh ?

Lying troll is my bet.

Plastic fans for a plastic club.

Hello Henbury Gas if you're reading (which you surely are :laughcont: ). ?

Would happily wager that you will see this story, buy it (or choose to buy it) and you or one of your others will post it on your site about how dreadful we all are! Clearly fake news as nothing elsewhere about it.

@Robin1988 Do you think it's true? I don't. It is clearly a Cardiff (or Rovers) fan coming on trying to stir up nonsense wouldn't you think?

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Hello Henbury Gas if you're reading (which you surely are :laughcont: ).

Would happily wager that you will see this story, buy it (or choose to buy it) and you or one of your others will post it on your site about how dreadful we all are! Clearly fake news as nothing elsewhere about it.

@Robin1988 Do you think it's true? I don't. It is clearly a Cardiff (or Rovers) fan coming on trying to stir up nonsense wouldn't you think?

I reckon it is Henbury G*s!

1 minute ago, Robin1988 said:

I don't know, and none of the people who are pretending to be certain it isn't do either.

Do you not think that if it were true there would be evidence all over social media. Come on. It’s bull and just some sad little Gas head making things up. 

Archived