IGNORED

Rob - Sky's EFL Championship goals

Nuno Gomes

They played a video of comments I made a month ago after we scraped past 9 man Rotherham. Liam Rosenior might have noticed it was Ashton Gate.

I recorded something yesterday (at their request) from inside the City ground where I was effusive in my praise and said I take my hat off to Lee Johnson.

I've been asked over the last few season to do these via the Brentford fanzine which coordinates for Channel 5 and now Sky. Sky messed up yesterday.

Last time I'll do it, I'd rather get to the pub quicker and yesterday was plain embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

They played a video of comments I made a month ago after we scraped past 9 man Rotherham. Liam Rosenior might have noticed it was Ashton Gate.

I recorded something yesterday (at their request) from inside the City ground where I was effusive in my praise and said I take my hat off to Lee Johnson.

I've been asked over the last few season to do these via the Brentford fanzine which coordinates for Channel 5 and now Sky. Sky messed up yesterday.

Last time I'll do it, I'd rather get to the pub quicker and yesterday was plain embarrassing.

Make sure when they ask you again that you tell them why you won't be. Made you, and us look like idiot's.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Don’t worry Rob

After I pulled your leg yesterday I noticed it was filmed at a home game previously 

You say it how it is and I have no doubt your comments of yesterday would have been sensible

TOP man

Very poor on their part 

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Yeah, I was wondering how you made it back so quick and thought it was good of the club to put the lights on to allow you to film it?

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Has anyone pulled them up on it, via Twitter or something? :city:

I always appreciate your reports as they are well balanced etc. What a bunch of numpties! 

Sky has put out the correct video, just to prove that I can be upbeat and positive about Lee Johnson and the team ?

https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1086961490115153920?s=21

Apologies for giving a poor impression of a great performance, I hope any players or LJ that had the misfortune to watch Sky's highlights made the connection that it was at Ashton Gate and therefore unrelated to yesterday - even if Rosenior didn't. 

7 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sky has put out the correct video, just to prove that I can be upbeat and positive about Lee Johnson and the team ?

Apologies for giving a poor impression of a great performance, I hope any players or LJ that had the misfortune to watch Sky's highlights made the connection that it was at Ashton Gate and therefore unrelated to yesterday - even if Rosenior didn't. 

Not only the right one , Ole , but bloody good comments and summary of things too

Nice one

20 minutes ago, Olé said:

Great. Another ******* Happy Clapper. ;)

21 minutes ago, Olé said:

Do you mew?

Archived