IGNORED

This is class

Mr Popodopolous

Looks like it is in an all seater stand that Lincoln one, but maybe wrong. Certainly seats in the lower half. Higher? Hard to tell.

If it happened in the Singing Section Friday night- well they tolerate standing in any case. It won't happen but would be funny to see the look on Mr. Storr's face in control room as a fly on the wall if it did.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Tom Thumb , done properly , slowly and rising , repeat , all done standing with arm motions is as impressive

If only it would take hold again 

Can't remember where we were, but did that tune with Doobeedoobeedoo ohh doobeedoobeedoobee etc , then La la la la la and back to doobeedoo and back to lalala. Went on for ages, we must have been well pissed somewhere.

59 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:clap:

:laughcont:

I never used to Dave !

#chanstarter ?

:yes:

Voice doesn’t get much of a run out these days to test it .....if it’s deteriorated as bad as my eyesight I’ll need an amplifier 

How long did it take to recover from the Man City away game?

I could hardly speak the next day- not ideal when involved with a drama group, albeit backstage.

On 21/01/2019 at 18:18, 1960maaan said:

Can't remember where we were, but did that tune with Doobeedoobeedoo ohh doobeedoobeedoobee etc , then La la la la la and back to doobeedoo and back to lalala. Went on for ages, we must have been well pissed somewhere.

Many away day that one has been sung and one I miss so much along with the hit him on the head with a baseball batt.... maybe we can get these going once again...

On 21/01/2019 at 18:17, BobBobSuperBob said:

@BobBobSuperBobOne Plymouth away game back in the 80s, remember this song went on for ages on the stop off in Exeter one night on the way home after a lively day in Plymouth. No more than 100 of us (2 bus loads) started singing this song in this Exeter boozer and we actually had an audience outside the pub listening to us! By Christ it was loud in that pub!

Unreal when you think back. Great song when sung together! 

The other song that went on for ages in the 80s was the “One man went to mow”: chant that got quite popular with City fans at the time.

Archived