IGNORED

The Macc Lads tour

'Orns

11 hours ago, Slacker said:

Awesome!Saw them in the Beirkeller yonks ago.Got bundled over in the mosh pit and nearly trampled to death.Had to wait for the gig to finish before I got my trainer back.

Me too.

My mate tried to get on stage and got booted off by Lock Stock or Ben Nevis!!

The lead singer was flicking snot at the front row....classy!!

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Me too.

My mate tried to get on stage and got booted off by Lock Stock or Ben Nevis!!

The lead singer was flicking snot at the front row....classy!!

Don't suppose you were having a bit of a mosh and recall stomping on a bloke wearing an awful (formerly)  white polo shirt with pastel stripes on?Bit like an extra from the Club Tropicana video but without big hair.It was a  properly nasty shirt in hindsight and probably looked better with all the dirty footprints on it!Getting chucked off stage by Ben Nevis was an acheivment that was much coveted.Instant bragging rights for that.I loved the fact that for how disgusting they all were,the singer,Muttley,has the real name of Tristan.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Don't suppose you were having a bit of a mosh and recall stomping on a bloke wearing an awful (formerly)  white polo shirt with pastel stripes on?Bit like an extra from the Club Tropicana video but without big hair.It was a  properly nasty shirt in hindsight and probably looked better with all the dirty footprints on it!Getting chucked off stage by Ben Nevis was an acheivment that was much coveted.Instant bragging rights for that.I loved the fact that for how disgusting they all were,the singer,Muttley,has the real name of Tristan.

Tristan O’Neill I believe. There’s some old gigs of theirs on YouTube that are well worth watching although Mutley shares lead vocals now. 

24 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Tickets on sale from Monday. I'll very be grabbing a couple

Is there a better line from a song ever than 'kiss your crack but miss her lips, she's got a scabby face and she smells of chips' ? ?

You could cook, you could fu c k, you could do the washing up, now I’ve had enough, come on fu c k off get stuffed

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

She was a right rough Yorkshire lass and she liked her 'uddersfield....

Should've seen the size of her bum, used to play for Bradford at the back of the scrum.

The studio version and live at Leeds are different, always throws me

Not sure why, they swap Bradford for Leeds at the live gig. Not too difficult to remember, is it!!

Archived