IGNORED

Swansea

Red Army 75

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Think so Bob- can't remember if we have played them in Cup since but 8 years sounds right in League.

@MrBibs said year they went up to PL so given we were in Championship next 2 seasons and didn't play them I think so.

Didn't Darren Pratley have a blinder and score one of the goals that day? That's at least my recollection from the Williams Stand.

8 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/huw-jenkins-resigns-live-latest-15772499

Swansea chairman resigns. Seems to be a lot of discontent amongst the fans compounded by our superb win

The ultimate consequence of ditching the principles that made them successful. Did rather well out of the sale of the club, excluding the Supporters Trust in the process.Was also said to be too closely involved in player recruitment.

They have a good manager in Graham Potter but it's hard to see things improving under absentee American owners.

8 hours ago, weepywall said:

Biggest bunch of w---ers to visit AG in a long time, I walked back to TM fairly close to a mob of them that were telling everyone that they walked past that "Swansea came to Bristol and took the piss", not sure when that was, not sure who they think they are, not even the biggest team in Wales.

Have to be honest, it made me laugh when they sung the "I can't read, I can't write, but I can drive a tractor..." song to us.

This is Swansea. About 100 miles from anywhere. Half the size of Bristol. Population 240,000, surnames 3. ????

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We havnt played them at AG for 13/14 yrs have we ?

11 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

8 years I think.

8 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Didn't Darren Pratley have a blinder and score one of the goals that day? That's at least my recollection from the Williams Stand.

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 10.00.06.png

57 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Wasn`t it Leon Brittan that tore us a new one that night? One of the best midfield performances I`ve ever seen at AG.

Not sure if that was the game because it seems a lot longer ago than that when he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, you maybe right though 

Archived