IGNORED

How Many To Blackburn?

Cardy

For afar you really do get the impression that in towns like Sunderland or Blackburn or Bradford there literally is nothing else to do but go to the football.

I just don't want to live that life. Sometimes I like to do something else on a Saturday. 

Like this Saturday I need to kill the rat that lives in my shed and has eaten my garden furniture, which I promise you, it's a much more attractive proposition than visiting Blackburn, Lancashire. 

Sorry not sorry. 

22 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Like this Saturday I need to kill the rat that lives in my shed and has eaten my garden furniture, which I promise you, it's a much more attractive proposition than visiting Blackburn, Lancashire. 

Woah!! ....whilst I grant you that Blackburn is indeed a rather undesirable place there’s no need to be ratist....to beat a rodent to death for having a penchant for your garden furnishings is a tad harsh IMO ...are we talking a nibble here and there or has he dined out with a napkin around his neck? ....if he has you have my full permission to stamp on the furry b*****d ! :laughcont:

18 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Woah!! ....whilst I grant you that Blackburn is indeed a rather undesirable place there’s no need to be ratist....to beat a rodent to death for having a penchant for your garden furnishings is a tad harsh IMO ...are we talking a nibble here and there or has he dined out with a napkin around his neck? ....if he has you have my full permission to stamp on the furry b*****d ! :laughcont:

Why not catch this rat that has a taste for garden furniture and drop it off at the Mem. That would test his appetite.

Would this not have been an ideal game, given the rail issues for the club to have heavily subsidised or even given out free coaches?

Say £10 per seat?

How many coaches have City put on?

I'm not suggesting the club should do it every game away, but given how much extra revenue we are getting at home, maybe 1-2 subsidised away days per season?

2p

Surprised not more going but everyone has their reasons. Still they only get about 12ish thousand home fans so won't look that silly. 

As for the game itself. They have some Injuries including Dack, Graham and Lenihan at the back. Hopefully another three points to start cementing ourselves into the top six.

4 hours ago, BCFC Josh said:

Anyone know if the Fernhurst pub by the ground still allows away fans?

Almost positive it doesn’t anymore, think it’s a Hungry Horse now. Might be wrong but thought Uncle Jacks was best bet, about 10 minute walk 

Archived