IGNORED

Crowd for QPR

MattWSM

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/cheer-on-city-against-the-hoops/

Tickets remain on general sale for City's midweek match under the lights against QPR.

The high-flying Robins host Steve McLaren's R's for the 7.45pm kick-off on Tuesday night (February 12th).

City ran out 3-0 winners in the reverse game at Loftus Road; Matty Taylor opened his account for the season, before Andreas Weimann's brace completed the scores.

At present, more than 18,100 tickets have been sold for the Sky Bet Championship fixture in BS3.

Tickets for the QPR game remain on sale up until kick-off. Fans can purchase their tickets by calling Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 or online.

£15 MEMBERS OFFER

Tickets remain on general sale for the league encounter and supporters can watch the Robins in action for just £15.

The special Members offer* applies for both this home fixture as well as City's match against Birmingham City (February 26th, 7.45pm KO).

The offer is available in the Dolman Stand only and is open to 2018/19 Forever Bristol Members and both Bristol Flyers and Bristol Bears season card holders.

Supporters can still become a Forever Bristol City Member for just £20 which provides a range of exclusive benefits, including the following:

• Ticket priority on home and away matches.
  • £5 Rewards cash to spend on merchandise.
  • Earn Rewards cash on tickets purchased.
  • £5 off all home league matches.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I wonder how many people are genuinely put off by the idea, that they will be the “bad luck charm” that will spoil our run if they turn up now?

Am not particularly superstitious Port,but im as yet to see us win 'in the flesh this season..for that reason(and Mrs B),I'm out!

Hoping for 20k to cheer the lads on tomorrow, but dont think we will quite make that many on a Tues with low away support.

The cheap tickets along with our recent performances and league position could add a few though along with a mild night weatherwise.

Some of course may decide to put their feet up and watch Man U v PSG, but if you are planning to do that, get down to the gate and enjoy another great night under the lights instead.

The lowest gates we should have for the remainder of the season will be around 20k , as we all know City count all ST Holders our lowest gate of the season is 18814 since then we have sold a fair few half season tickets so no surprise that all home games after Xmas have been over 19700 against poor sides and then over 21000 for the other games. QPR should bring at least 1000 so I guess around 20500. COYR WWWWWWW(W)

Just over 19k I reckon with about 750 from Loftus Road. 

Crowd size doesn't matter, as long as we get behind the team and create an atmosphere. The first half v Bolton in the Cup was one of the best atmospheres of the season and there were only 13k there... 

We have a pretty solid 19k , QPR will bring 500 wish I think. What with the change of day making it difficult for some. I think we will sneak over the 20 mark, but it would be nice if we can maintain the sort of form and the crowds start to build up. 

24 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Just over 19k I reckon with about 750 from Loftus Road. 

Crowd size doesn't matter, as long as we get behind the team and create an atmosphere. The first half v Bolton in the Cup was one of the best atmospheres of the season and there were only 13k there... 

Add to that Norwich in December- 15,000 under the lights in the rain, 2-2 but that was one of the better atmospheres too!

Numbers in attendance don't always equate with noise and intensity of crowd.

9 hours ago, MattWSM said:

What crowd is expected for QPR?

and how many tickets  have QPR sold?

I would suggest that there might be one or two changes to the thousand who went to Blackburn, what with another big match on Sunday but globally we should stick with the same twenty two thousand as the last home match .

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hoping for 20k to cheer the lads on tomorrow, but dont think we will quite make that many on a Tues with low away support.

The cheap tickets along with our recent performances and league position could add a few though along with a mild night weatherwise.

Some of course may decide to put their feet up and watch Man U v PSG, but if you are planning to do that, get down to the gate and enjoy another great night under the lights instead.

How could any City supporter honestly prefer to watch a Champions League match when their own team are playing ? 

:disapointed2se:

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

why TF would anyone do that ?Hoping for 20k to cheer the lads on tomorrow, but dont think we will quite make that many on a Tues with low away support.

Why T F would anyone do that !

Archived