IGNORED

Video highlights v QPR, link inside

cityexile

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11635820/bristol-city-2-1-qpr

Shows replays. Not ever a penalty in my book. Equally, balanced against the Eros goal which having watching it a few times think it should have been given. Ref points at Taylor for a foul on the goalie...equally soft.

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Put your arm across a player pulling them back like that and you're asking for trouble though, some days you'll get them some you wont. Can't see anything wrong with Pisano's goal though, if anything he's the one having his shirt pulled.

If you look at the ref, he points at Taylor. Watching again, Taylor is on the line, trying to block their goalie. That is why he has given it. Equally, Taylor was pretty ineffective in doing it as he is in turn blocked by a defender, so I think QPR got a big break on that one.

4 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think the Pisano goal was disallowed because Taylor was offside,when the ball is headed he is behind the keeper,making it only one defender between him and the ball.

Pretty sure he gave a free kick against Pisano.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Pretty sure he gave a free kick against Pisano.

That what I thought,but whilst talking to Pisano he points towards Taylor,who was offside.Although if he gave it for a foul by Taylor he was wrong.

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

That what I thought,but whilst talking to Pisano he points towards Taylor,who was offside.Although if he gave it for a foul by Taylor he was wrong.

Did the Lino have his flag up? I wasn't at the game.

10 hours ago, cityexile said:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11635820/bristol-city-2-1-qpr

Shows replays. Not ever a penalty in my book. Equally, balanced against the Eros goal which having watching it a few times think it should have been given. Ref points at Taylor for a foul on the goalie...equally soft.

It was a penalty 

The ref said so ?

4 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

The whistle definitely went before he had even headed the ball, so can't have been offside. 

Like I said if he disallowed for a foul he was wrong,but Taylor was in an offside position,

I have no clue why that Pisano goal was disallowed; as others have pointed out, if it was offside then the ref got it wrong blowing so early.

As for the penalty, the first time I saw it I thought it was soft, but in the close up on the replay you can see that the QPR player has both arms round him, so it's a penalty for me.

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

The penalty decision looks more like a penalty every time I see it.

Also, I forgot how well Paterson did with the assist. Lovely bit of skill and perfectly weighted pass.

Agreed.

Bloke has his arms around Diedhiou (not for the first time in the game).

Just surprised the ref gave it having let everything else go..

5 hours ago, RedDave said:

Whistle went before Pisano headed it 

If you watch the highlights, ref clearly points to Taylor when they are complaining. Watching it again with that perspective, Taylor does kind of back in to a defender on the line as the ball comes over. Not saying it is justified, but that is why he gave it.

23 hours ago, cityexile said:

If you watch the highlights, ref clearly points to Taylor when they are complaining. Watching it again with that perspective, Taylor does kind of back in to a defender on the line as the ball comes over. Not saying it is justified, but that is why he gave it.

Exactly!

Taylor is class and gets away with this a lot, not to be this time!

Archived