IGNORED

Extended highlights - BCFC v Wolves

Fiale

We gave it a real go second half.  Got out unscathed with no obvious injuries or cards (was it Kalas who pulled back his man when it looked to me he was through?). Excitingly  for us fans there’s many more important games coming up over the next few weeks and exciting times if we are still in the hunt at the end of March.

@Never to the dark side 

It doesn't allow me to send you a PM on here, & didn't want to start a new topic so found a random one to add it on to. 

I don't suppose you have the highlights/full match 90 of the 2-2 draw with Wolves in January 2009 that I could have a copy of please?

Dele Adebola came on at half time and completely transformed the game in horrible conditions if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

@Never to the dark side 

It doesn't allow me to send you a PM on here, & didn't want to start a new topic so found a random one to add it on to. 

I don't suppose you have the highlights/full match 90 of the 2-2 draw with Wolves in January 2009 that I could have a copy of please?

Dele Adebola came on at half time and completely transformed the game in horrible conditions if I remember correctly. 

Bizarrely I remember exactly where I watched that game. Dele could possibly have been the most underrated signing we’ve ever made. He was class. 

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Bizarrely I remember exactly where I watched that game. Dele could possibly have been the most underrated signing we’ve ever made. He was class. 

With all the hype at present about Coronavirus, I couldn't help but remember the old joke that Dele 'Ad Ebola, but he's all right now!!!

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

@Never to the dark side 

Yeah the conditions were blustery. Heluva game though! 2-0 down and turned it around in front of the Sky cameras if I remember correctly. 

The EastEnd was bouncing at FT.

51 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

And to think that Styvar started ahead of Dele in that game. He came on at halftime and was unbelievable

37 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not sure whats the matter with the PM's.

Any way e-mail me on johngreatwestern@aol.com

I'll have a look,just bare with me.

season 2008/09 was the last season that ITV West(along with Jed Pitman) had control of the local football highlights

Was it a Sky live match with full 90 minute match?

Not sure if it was on Sky, possibly so. 

I know they were top of the table though & remember Basso having a rare poor game as well. 

Will email you now

44 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

season 2008/09 was the last season that ITV West(along with Jed Pitman) had control of the local football highlights

Pretty sure it was. 

4 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Yeah the conditions were blustery. Heluva game though! 2-0 down and turned it around in front of the Sky cameras if I remember correctly. 

The EastEnd was bouncing at FT.

I remember the Atyeo roof looking like it was going to come off with how windy it was that day, never seen it move so much.

16 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

@Never to the dark side 

13 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

It’ll be because one or both of you hasn’t paid your £5 otib subscription. Naughty boys. 

Be purple. 

On 05/03/2020 at 22:30, Carey 6 said:

I remember the Atyeo roof looking like it was going to come off with how windy it was that day, never seen it move so much.

One thing I remember is that temporary `studio` Sky used to put up in the Atyeo/Williams corner looking like it was going to fly off to Kansas at any moment.

There`s no way the game would have been played if it hadn`t been on TV IMO.

Archived