IGNORED

Quid a kid games..

BCFC1512

18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Now there is a marketing angle that should be explored @mattparsons

The people who can afford to pay for tickets and already receive a discount you want them in for a quid.....nah !

7 minutes ago, TBW said:

They already get in for £50 a season.

Absolute bargain with a shirt.

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

£145 a week? I'm sure most pensioners who have worked all there life's can plan for extra pension as well. 

Probably have an extra pension. Have probably paid off their mortgage. Have probably put away some level of additional savings and could still do a bit of light part time work if needed to top up their money. 

£600 a month pocket money doesn’t sound too bad on top of all that. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Probably have an extra pension. Have probably paid off their mortgage. Have probably put away some level of additional savings and could still do a bit of light part time work if needed to top up their money. 

£600 a month pocket money doesn’t sound too bad on top of all that. 

It's a state pension I won't get. Being 34 I'm not confident it will still be going when I get old!! Currently it's 68 for me which will no doubt be 75 in a few years.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

It's a state pension I won't get. Being 34 I'm not confident it will still be going when I get old!! Currently it's 68 for me which will no doubt be 75 in a few years.

It’s a joke. Any change to ages should kick in for those who are yet to start paying NI. 

Those already paying into the system should guaranteed the payback as it is whilst they are paying in. 

Imagine getting to 50/60 years old and then they move the goal posts..! I’ll be fuming..! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s a joke. Any change to ages should kick in for those who are yet to start paying NI. 

Those already paying into the system should guaranteed the payback as it is whilst they are paying in. 

Imagine getting to 50/60 years old and then they move the goal posts..! I’ll be fuming..! 

I work with two ladies who have  had to work an extra 6 years when there pension age moved from 60 to 66. 

One of which missed the deadline by two days meaning if she was born two days earlier she could have retired 6 years earlier.... instead she's working as a postie for another 6 years. So wrong.

31 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I work with two ladies who have  had to work an extra 6 years when there pension age moved from 60 to 66. 

One of which missed the deadline by two days meaning if she was born two days earlier she could have retired 6 years earlier.... instead she's working as a postie for another 6 years. So wrong.

That is disgraceful! My god! That’s enough to make you slit your wrists when it’s that close! 

• Admin
16 hours ago, Spoons said:

The people who can afford to pay for tickets and already receive a discount you want them in for a quid.....nah !

Absolute bargain with a shirt.

But they won't be the ones that have the cheap season ticket, this will be "new" (plastic) supporters

16 hours ago, Spoons said:

They ought to check as that is not true.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/310231/spa-timetable.pdf

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

Agreed looking at that. She must have meant two months not two days. 

She's part of the action group ' waspi' women. Pension poverty activists. Sonic know she's telling truth.

Archived