IGNORED

LJ on TalkSport

Robbored

43 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Was this game the youth cup final where Ipswich beat us and where Gary Collier played in midfield and was the best player on the park?

could well have been. I went along to the 2nd leg (at AG). There was quite some potential between the two teams...off the top of my head I can think of Paul Cooper, John Peddelty, George Burley, and Eric Gates. 

38 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

could well have been. I went along to the 2nd leg (at AG). There was quite some potential between the two teams...off the top of my head I can think of Paul Cooper, John Peddelty, George Burley, and Eric Gates. 

I still have the programme from this game and they were the only 'famous' names that played. Brazil has mentioned several times on 'air' that he made his league debut at AG.

I think we got battered 4-1 or 5-1 on aggregate in the Youth Cup final. I do remember AG being pretty full for the return leg.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Some posters don’t allow  facts to influence them............:facepalm:

Some posters don't allow low standards of radio sports coverage influence their listening habits ?

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

But still the biggest sport station in the world

Is that by floorspace?

It has half the audience of BBC Radio 5 live. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't that a sports radio station? 

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Some posters don't allow low standards of radio sports coverage influence their listening habits ?

TalkSport discusses mostly football, some cricket, boxing and rugby. Top professionals from each sport. What’s not to like? 

Jim White get some fantastic guests, chases various absent football club owners and virtually every football manager tunes in to TS. It’s a top morning radio show.

If you consider it low standard coverage you clearly don’t ever listen to it.

5 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Is that by floorspace?

It has half the audience of BBC Radio 5 live. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't that a sports radio station? 

Biggest sports radio in the world.........can you point out a bigger sports radio programme? 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

TalkSport discusses mostly football, some cricket, boxing and rugby. Top professionals from each sport. What’s not to like? 

Jim White get some fantastic guests, chases various absent football club owners and virtually every football manager tunes in to TS. It’s a top morning radio show.

If you consider it low standard coverage you clearly don’t ever listen to it.

RR, we've talked about this...

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Biggest sports radio in the world.........can you point out a bigger sports radio programme? 

Can you tell me by what measure, or do you believe everything you are told without qualification? 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

TalkSport wouldn’t be allowed to broadcast untrue information. 

It is a meaningless statement, there is nothing 'true' behind it. Could mean biggest budget, most hours covered, floorspace, widest distribution. One thing is certain, it doesn't mean it draws the biggest audience.

31 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I still have the programme from this game and they were the only 'famous' names that played. Brazil has mentioned several times on 'air' that he made his league debut at AG.

I think we got battered 4-1 or 5-1 on aggregate in the Youth Cup final. I do remember AG being pretty full for the return leg.

Well done on keeping the programme safe, my memory is shot……… was Kevin Prue in the City side?  

Archived