IGNORED

WBA vs Blues

BessexRED

Got to be honest I found watching England refreshingly enjoyable these last couple of weeks. 

Good to have league football back though. 

3-2 west brom for tonight, Adams will run rings round their defence but West broms attack is class when firing

23 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Got to be honest I found watching England refreshingly enjoyable these last couple of weeks. 

3-2 west brom for tonight, Adams will run rings round their defence but West broms attack is class when firing

England was okay, two 90 minute games in 18 days doesn’t quite do it for me though.

Great header from Gardner. Hegazi looks like bambi on ice, I’ve watched him 10-12 times I’d say and he’s looked hopeless every time.

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

England was okay, two 90 minute games in 18 days doesn’t quite do it for me though.

Great header from Gardner. Hegazi looks like bambi on ice, I’ve watched him 10-12 times I’d say and he’s looked hopeless every time.

Whenever I watched match of the day when they were in the prem he looked shit hot, but In the championship he's looked awful.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just thinking the same thing. It’s a bit more tetchy since the Baggies equalised.....

Based on this so far City could  beat WBA.

Really seems a boardroom issue there too. Sacked Moore but wanted a quick replacement. Even post international break they have a caretaker whilst their seemingly preferred is out of work. 

They made a really big call, and a bad one, I think. It does give food for thought with Johnson, maybe he has us punching at our level (top 10) and we should not do an Ipswich with McCarthy; maybe we need to trust him with a few quid for a marquee, maybe we accept our lot and hope for the stars to align.... who’d be on the board eh? 

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Did you have a flutter on the scoreline?

20 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Really seems a boardroom issue there too. Sacked Moore but wanted a quick replacement. Even post international break they have a caretaker whilst their seemingly preferred is out of work. 

They made a really big call, and a bad one, I think. It does give food for thought with Johnson, maybe he has us punching at our level (top 10) and we should not do an Ipswich with McCarthy; maybe we need to trust him with a few quid for a marquee, maybe we accept our lot and hope for the stars to align.... who’d be on the board eh? 

WBA winning. Johnson out 

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

True, shame the bloke is a world class **** too

Could've have been red-carded. Got a serious attitude problem nearly every time i see him play

Really?  Always thought he was a decent pro?  Not getting him mixed up with James McLean are you?

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Really?  Always thought he was a decent pro?  Not getting him mixed up with James McLean are you?

Nope. Mcclean is a LOT worse, I grant you  but Brunt talks and moans a lot on the pitch.

No, no one could confuse mr. McClean   with anyone.

Maybe i am harsh on Brunt then

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I would love a chris brunt in our midfield espesially a chris brunt of 5 years ago . Very good player 

He is a good player. Unfortunately a Chris Brunt of 5 years ago would be out of our price range and this is something we have to accept and get on with.

Archived