IGNORED

Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day 37

Septic Peg

8 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'm going to assure a positive result for City by placing a large wager on the Blades. You can thank me by dropping some coins in my hat when you see me on the floor in Broadmead.

Never been so happy to lose dosh

8 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

I'm going to assure a positive result for City by placing a large wager on the Blades. You can thank me by dropping some coins in my hat when you see me on the floor in Broadmead.

Never been so happy to lose dosh

A few comments from Sheff Utd boards:

Bottled it in front of our own fans. Absolute shite.

Hopefully we don't get these in the playoffs, they know how to play us.

Didn’t deserve anything really. Defending was awful all game. Couldn’t handle the pressure. Credit to Brizzle though who are a decent side and played well.

4 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Going to enjoy tonight ,just opened a can up to celebrate,first of many.

Well done to the lads,super lee and to all the travelling fans?????

And my boy is playing for briz juniors on The hallowed turf of victory park tomorrow.

Can life get any better!

Yes it can cuz the funny people lost?

I was on my Vodka Lemon before Andi got his hat trick, now I'm on Vino Tinto Seco for the rest of the night, COME ON YOU REDS!

I don't make a habit of posting on other teams forums, but today i had to make an exception!

What a result for your lot today, to go and beat Sheffield United on their own turf this season is a massive achievement!  You did my team a massive favour today and for that i really hope you guys make it into the playoffs this season, it's the least you deserve!   Can not wait to see the highlights of this one!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Gary Owers reckons that was the best performance in a City shirt he has ever seen....I would say it was the best performance in a City shirt since 1980...The bloke is immense. All season played as a winger but put it in every week. That was 100% deserved!

Archived