IGNORED

Tuesday night's kit

22A

Just idle curiosity.

Saturday afternoon City wore their change strip and they'll need it again on Tuesday.

Do they A; have several sets,    B; rush it back to BS3 for laundry and then rush back North, or    C; would Sheff or Boro allow us to use their laundry?

10 minutes ago, 22A said:

Just idle curiosity.

Saturday afternoon City wore their change strip and they'll need it again on Tuesday.

Do they A; have several sets,    B; rush it back to BS3 for laundry and then rush back North, or    C; would Sheff or Boro allow us to use their laundry?

Don't they have launderettes on the other side of the Ice Wall, or has the Night's King turned all the staff into the undead?

Oh. Sorry. Read that wrong. I mean B. I can't stop thinking about the final series of Game of Thrones.

As part of the club's policy of operating economically, there is just one purple and lime away strip, so the ladies in the laundry team will be working their fingers to the bone on the banks of the feeder to get it washed in time.

chinese-laundry-in-china1.png.d83248e74456ebc1bdae063a38cf5d08.png

Scotty has had his car adapted so he can iron the kit on the journey up to Boro so it is ready in time for the game tonight.

ironing.jpg.32a06b98f832531fb4356835278e11af.jpg

2 hours ago, redsince82 said:

Is option D any different to option A then? 

It's worded differently.... In my defence I've had one of those mornings!! :bonkers:

16 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Or they just turned Saturday's shirt and shorts inside out to wear tonight?

Could also be a possibility 

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

A

They may well have several kits for each player, but Scotty will have been back washing Saturday’s kit asap and putting it back in the various kit piles, ready for tonight.  He doesn’t have an infinite supply.

Archived