IGNORED

How many are we going to get tanked by on Tuesday?

Sturny

7 hours ago, Sturny said:

Seems like that was a pretty good jinx ;) 

Going by our away form this season I'd say 1-2 

Well I hope you get full credit for starting such a good thread, and that all the credit does not go to the manager and players.

The problem we have is that Boro are currently shyte, which means we should have a good chance of three points - the opposite of Sheff. U at their place.

On this basis it has to be another Andy 3-goal haul.

At this rate he will be worth almost as much as we paid for him ..............

:dancing2:

53 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

After Saturday, I feel that we could beat anybody, which means that we probably won't ?

That would be some feat..! 

Surely we only have the chance of beating Middlesbrough..? Even a point, against any other team, on Tuesday night, would be the most remarkable point in our history..! 

12 hours ago, ... said:

Well I hope you get full credit for starting such a good thread, and that all the credit does not go to the manager and players.

The problem we have is that Boro are currently shyte, which means we should have a good chance of three points - the opposite of Sheff. U at their place.

On this basis it has to be another Andy 3-goal haul.

At this rate he will be worth almost as much as we paid for him ..............

:dancing2:

Oh I couldn’t be so greedy! I see you started a similar thread so its only fair we share the credit 

Has anyone noticed Boro's home record (7-6-6) is identical to ours?

I don't fancy us going into any home games currently, so I'm sure their fans are feeling exactly the same about tomorrow.

What a massive statement 6 points at BL and The Riverside in the space of 4 days would be.

Archived