IGNORED

Today’s games

Unan

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I don't know to what the numbers refer but Wednesday, Brentford and Swansea have a new, albeit temporary, fan today.

Points they are currently on. Where they matter to us. 

7 minutes ago, Unan said:

Us (61) vs Wigan

Wednesday (56) vs Villa (60)

Brentford (50) vs Derby (59)

Preston (57) vs Sheff Utd

Swans (50) vs Boro (58)

Rotherham vs Forest (57)

I’m hoping that we win today and Sheff Weds (although a point a piece with Villa would be fantastic!) & Preston drop out of the realistic chasing pack (to us) 

I don’t think Swansea or Brentford are in the running any more. 

If we win today, it could give us that bit of a cushion needed, with next weeks games coming up. 

32 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Top teams all away from home and some tricky games.  One or two will drop a few points.

Makes getting 3 points from Wigan even more important.

Just worried that Andi & Korey probably won't be able to make it.  Korey makes this team tick and I hope our hat trick hero has recovered.

This team ticked quite nicely without Korey . He is a bonus to the side if he is in it though.

Weimann would be more of a disappointment for me as there is no one else in the side with his vision or work rate .

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Top teams all away from home and some tricky games.  One or two will drop a few points.

Makes getting 3 points from Wigan even more important.

Just worried that Andi & Korey probably won't be able to make it.  Korey makes this team tick and I hope our hat trick hero has recovered.

Andi is definitely out - broken ankle.

Korey also expected to miss today.

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

To be fair to Freeman, although obviously at fault, the QPR fuchsia kit takes some beating and it currently is.

I consider it a blessing as Bristol City play in red that we have never and will never play a team in pink (fuchsia) unless a club changes their first kit to fuchsia.

5 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Season over for Wednesday ☹️

It's been a good run though, following a poor first half of the season, feeling positive for next season.

You bastards let me down on my bet ?

Admittedly I only picked you because it was Bruce vs his old club.

Other results were reasonably favourable to us today.

See it as mostly glass half empty though. Chance to build a bit of a gap, to even think outside thoughts of putting pressure on West Brom.

We'd actually done the hard part with a great triple substitution- credit to LJ- which visibly lifted the crowd, and the comeback. The two fed off each other.

Done the hard part, results reasonably favourable. Unsure how to feel right now...

Archived