IGNORED

Houseproud Ashtongate

Baldyman

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Seen it all now . Just had a steward walking through the South Stand telling everyone to take their feet off of the backs of empty seats in front at half time !!!! We’ll be asked to take our ******* shoes off before being allowed in soon !!!! 

Guess you also put your feet on the back of train/plane seats,as said above show respect I’m sure you were not dragged up as a youngster so no need 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Seen it all now . Just had a steward walking through the South Stand telling everyone to take their feet off of the backs of empty seats in front at half time !!!! We’ll be asked to take our ******* shoes off before being allowed in soon !!!! 

Being doing that in the Sir Steve Stand since it was built !!

Well done to the stewards. If I sit on a seat I don’t expect it to be covered with muck from someone’s shoes. Remember all the complaints  a few years ago when people complained about all dust, caused by the rebuild, on the seats at the first home match?

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

If you went round to someone's house would you put your shoes on their sofa getting dirt on it? 

I'd imagine not... 

I can remember Jamie McCombe who was out injured and myself both getting told off for this at a very cramped Sheffield United.

Most old grounds where seating has been put on terracing are cramped when you're tall, but I don't think there's an excuse for it anywhere in our ground. 

Archived