IGNORED

Reading have now sold..... 2,000 tickets (Updated)

45 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Without reading the whole thread - is away at Reading £20? And isn't that agreed for when they go away?

Maybe wrong here but thought that was the case with them?

It was last season not sure about this season though

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Wasn't it Reading in the past that offered us reduced "away" tickets too

48 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Without reading the whole thread - is away at Reading £20? And isn't that agreed for when they go away?

Not sure - it’s been a few years since I’ve been there to see City play. 

26 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Quick question as I'm coming from London tomorrow. What are the rules regarding bringing bags into Ashton Gate? I'll have a rucksack with me, are these still allowed inside the ground? I can't remember the last time I took something in with me but I am aware that different stadiums have different rules. 

As long as it’s nit a big one, then you just get it searched on the walk up to the ground & “tagged”

If it’s bigger than your standard size rucksack then you have to leave it somewhere and collect after the game. 

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

£25 this season.

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

£25 this season.

I just looked at my booking and got 5 tickets this season (4 adults and one U21 or U18) and got charged total of £96. I am certain it was £20 and an U21 or U18 was £10 = £90 plus the fees.

19 hours ago, swampy said:

And Chippenham v Torquay .... bloody daft ... 

Tickets are not available to purchase at any time on the day.

Torquay supporters will be situated at the Sheldon End of the ground. 
SHELDON end turnstile will be available for away supporters only.

There will be a Steward and Security presence throughout the ground, in the interest of safety for supporters.

There will be a mandatory bag search for ALL supporters who bring bags to Hardenhuish Park.

Segregation will be taking place as well with home supporters limited to the Sports Club end.

This is the most exciting thing to happen in Chippenham since Lidl opened.

5 hours ago, Coppello said:

Quick question as I'm coming from London tomorrow. What are the rules regarding bringing bags into Ashton Gate? I'll have a rucksack with me, are these still allowed inside the ground? I can't remember the last time I took something in with me but I am aware that different stadiums have different rules. 

This is on the official site:-

RUCKSACKS

Ashton Gate Stadium asks supporters not to bring large rucksacks on matchdays, following advice from the National Counter Terrorism Office and Avon and Somerset Police.

Fans will still be able to bring smaller handbags into the stadium, although these will be subject to the usual search process.

An Ashton Gate spokesman said: “The searching process will always be subject to change and whilst there is no specific threat to any Sports Ground, we must ensure that we remain vigilant and the message to spectators is to ‘Be Alert not Alarmed’.”

Anyone have info on tickets sold for this one? Both home & away.  I'm thinking that we should have a pretty decent attendance with Reading being close, an Easter game and now at yhe sharp end looking like playoff material.

Important games for both teams with Reading improving but still only 4 points from safety and us in 6th with a game in hand, but the chasing pack eager to pounce if we drop any points between now and the end of the season.

What about team selection? Korey Smith is fit again and what about Callum O'Dowda and Nikki Maenpaa?

Maenpaa

Wright  Kalas  Webster

Hunt                            DaSilva

Smith           Pack

Brownhill 

Weimann  Diedhiou

Any thoughts on this or perhaps a different selection or formation?

12 noon KO in case anyone was thinking of arriving for 3pm.

30 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Anyone have info on tickets sold for this one? Both home & away.  I'm thinking that we should have a pretty decent attendance with Reading being close, an Easter game and now at yhe sharp end looking like playoff material.

Important games for both teams with Reading improving but still only 4 points from safety and us in 6th with a game in hand, but the chasing pack eager to pounce if we drop any points between now and the end of the season.

What about team selection? Korey Smith is fit again and what about Callum O'Dowda and Nikki Maenpaa?

Maenpaa

Wright  Kalas  Webster

Hunt                            DaSilva

Smith           Pack

Brownhill 

Weimann  Diedhiou

Any thoughts on this or perhaps a different selection or formation?

12 noon KO in case anyone was thinking of arriving for 3pm.

Would be harsh to drop Max, after his performance at Villa. 

Might see Paterson in the starting 11. 

At home we need to get at them. So I would include the very much in form Elliason. He absolutely murdered the WBA full back during the last home game. Who you would  leave out from wendyredredrobins team I’ve no idea. Suppose it could be Smith. Wouldn’t start Paterson for this one. Hopefully Palmer, Semenyo, Paterson, Baker and that new keeper to cover O’Leary as subs.  Sounds pretty decent. But what about Walsh?

Archived