IGNORED

Trip to Hull

BigAl&Toby

Tickets bought. 

Me and the boy are up and back in the day. There’s nothing in Hull that would want us to stay over - believe me, I used to visit regularly for work.

We’ll have 2 spaces. If you want to take one it’s first come first served. £15 each ticket by PayPal secures a seat. All money then on to CHSW.....

Be quick. No smoking, drinking or manually manipulating yourself allowed. Even when we win and just get into top two with last kick of the season ?

• Admin

12 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Tickets bought. 

Me and the boy are up and back in the day. There’s nothing in Hull that would want us to stay over - believe me, I used to visit regularly for work.

We’ll have 2 spaces. If you want to take one it’s first come first served. £15 each ticket by PayPal secures a seat. All money then on to CHSW.....

Be quick. No smoking, drinking or manually manipulating yourself allowed. Even when we win and just get into top two with last kick of the season ?

Just for clarification where are you travelling from / pick up opportunities

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just for clarification where are you travelling from / pick up opportunities

Hi

From Frome. For Sheffield on Monday I’m going A46, M4, M5 then north.

Ideally same for this. Don’t mind slight detour along ring road to get to Hambrook for Sheffield or Hull - @MrBibs - but I don’t really want to drive all over Bristol ?

If these go for £30 then total to CHSW this season will be close to £200!

Thanks to all who’ve chipped in ?

10 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Hi

From Frome. For Sheffield on Monday I’m going A46, M4, M5 then north.

Ideally same for this. Don’t mind slight detour along ring road to get to Hambrook for Sheffield or Hull - @MrBibs - but I don’t really want to drive all over Bristol ?

If these go for £30 then total to CHSW this season will be close to £200!

Thanks to all who’ve chipped in ?

Do you still have a seat for Sheffield or Millwall?

Archived