IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Wow. They've finally managed to create a relatively decent sticker. We've been punting great quality out for years now whilst they've only managed a few pieces of utter garbage in response.

Good to see they're trying to catch up, though of course we're streets ahead. Forever in our shadow.

But they still have a piratical John Inman in tights. Bet they're right prowed.

This picture was posted by an idiot on my Facebook.  

11009109_10153109609678961_4814650415259

I assume they are talking about the rugby, but the whole image makes no sense at all. They really have no idea how to make funny/relevant images. 

to be fair we really did bottle it this season,

I mean we only won the leage by 8 points were promoted by mid april won a cup final, I'm so embarissed by my club how can we put up with such a bad season,

I'm not looking forward to another season of Championship football trying to get ourselfs promoted to the topflight (a league rovers have never ever been in in their entire history)

I'm so jealous of rovers getting back where they belong in "League Two" I wish we could of played non-league football losing to part time teams and fighting the powerhouses of Barnet and Grimbsy for a league titile (something they've not won since 1990)

• Like 2

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/3706/bristol

Take a look at some of the comments from these ballbags, unbelieveable.

5 pages in 14 hours, yet people on here tell us WE are 'obsessed'. I expect the hypocrites will tell us that Gasheads gloating over Bristol Rugbys failure to get to the top flight is just 'banter' and not sheer bitterness..

Can you imagine how much grief we would get if we were relegated to L2 let alone Non League?

This picture was posted by an idiot on my Facebook.

11009109_10153109609678961_4814650415259

I assume they are talking about the rugby, but the whole image makes no sense at all. They really have no idea how to make funny/relevant images.

That's a rehashed version of the 'Bristol City, bottling it since 1982' picture that some penis was posting all over banter pages after we lost to Colchester....talk about jumping the gun.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

It's all down to the fact that we (and Bristol for that matter) have a billionaire chairman who has the spending power the brick layer Piggs couldnt dream of in a 1000000years. And this twists the blue few into deliriums of bitterness hence their enjoyment of the rugger boys fail.

We do not have a the axe of administration over our heads. Mind the gap in both status and in financial power. And that they can not accept.

Why are they bitter about Wycombe? I must've missed something.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/263278/report

...apparently it was all the fault of the Wycombe safety officer!

Rovers never forgive .... Wycombe, Ikea, Bristol City, Sainsbury's, TRASH, The Green Party, The Wellington, All the traders on the Gloucester Road, The Daily Mirror, The Independent .... the list grows day by day ...sorry if I have forgotten anyone

It's all down to the fact that we (and Bristol for that matter) have a billionaire chairman who has the spending power the brick layer Piggs couldnt dream of in a 1000000years. And this twists the blue few into deliriums of bitterness hence their enjoyment of the rugger boys fail.

We do not have a the axe of administration over our heads. Mind the gap in both status and in financial power. And that they can not accept.

But Nicholas is not a brick layer he is a quantity surveyor and that is why quantity is so important to him. 

The UWE Stadium's biggest bar in the universe, the biggest budget in the fourth division, the biggest crowds non-league football has ever seen

These things are important to Nicholas and, as he often says after a big blow on Bristol's biggest trumpet, you can stick quality up your Arsenal.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/263278/report

...apparently it was all the fault of the Wycombe safety officer!

Rovers never forgive .... Wycombe, Ikea, Bristol City, Sainsbury's, TRASH, The Green Party, The Wellington, All the traders on the Gloucester Road, The Daily Mirror, The Independent .... the list grows day by day ...sorry if I have forgotten anyone

Jason Brown, Gavin Ward, The Metro, The Star, Dopey (oh no, they've forgiven him at the moment haven't they cos ee's a legend when he's p1$$ed), John Ward.......there's no doubt a few more.

Jason Brown, Gavin Ward, The Metro, The Star, Dopey (oh no, they've forgiven him at the moment haven't they cos ee's a legend when he's p1$$ed), John Ward.......there's no doubt a few more.

Thank god they have a giant fan base which can boycott these awful people and corporations.

But Nicholas is not a brick layer he is a quantity surveyor and that is why quantity is so important to him. 

The UWE Stadium's biggest bar in the universe, the biggest budget in the fourth division, the biggest crowds non-league football has ever seen

These things are important to Nicholas and, as he often says after a big blow on Bristol's biggest trumpet, you can stick quality up your Arsenal.

good job he dont pack jaffa cakes.there would be an awful lot of customers sold short

Just got back from London, walked across the centre and what do a hear...Fricking Goodnight Irene being belted out by a group of pished up Gasheads...are they really still celebrating their monumental achievement.

I can't believe that they think the video dispells any myth that their celebrations were shite!

We get more than that in the que for the bogs in the Dolman hall at half time..!

I'm genuinely amazed that they had such a dire turnout for this.

It looks like an establishing shot for a Peter Kay programme.

Anyone know when the result on their battle with Sainsburys is due?

No 'due date', the Court will notify the parties when ready.

Edited by Guest

Just got back from London, walked across the centre and what do a hear...Fricking Goodnight Irene being belted out by a group of pished up Gasheads...are they really still celebrating their monumental achievement.

Why wouldn't they? Finishing second in a pub league is quite an achievement.  

• Like 1

It will be tomorrow i reckon.

The courts were closed all last week so she has had a week to decide.

Unless I've missed It, the decision won't be released tomorrow. The case will be publicly listed in advance on the Daily Cause List when the Judge is ready to release the Court's decision.

It's quite a long process and is rather involved. If the case is complex waiting many, many months is not unusual. As the judge reserved the decision in this case rather than state at the end of the hearing which way the Court will rule with the reasoning handed down at a later date (what the 15ers requested), I wouldn't expect it imminently - though caveat the judge may be working double time if she believes a decision in June is, commercially, imperative.

Edited by Guest

the wembley figure increases by the day, they are saying they took 37k now

its true that Sainsbury's never intended to build a supermarket at all then they are guilty of the emotional torture of 37,000 gasheads (the number at wembley).Absolutely disgusting behavior for an international company. If they were just buying it for land banking then why not just say so?

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3356/sainsburys-never-interested-building-store?page=2#ixzz3bnVVmeN8

some one please point out their the offical figure of tickets sold to gashead was around the 27k mark

its true that Sainsbury's never intended to build a supermarket at all then they are guilty of the emotional torture of 37,000 gasheads (the number at wembley).Absolutely disgusting behavior for an international company. If they were just buying it for land banking then why not just say so?

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3356/sainsburys-never-interested-building-store?page=2#ixzz3bnVVmeN8

some one please point out their the offical figure of tickets sold to gashead was around the 27k mark

That's kind of you to give them an extra thousand fans.

• Like 1

Hahaha, moron.... "yeah we took 37000, so not much less than the 'teds' actually"...that's what he's trying to get at. Here you go any lying Gasheads reading this (always lots of 'guests' viewing this topic)...47k attendance, take away 12k Grimsby fans, minus another 7k tickets sold throughout the season to neutral fans....does not equal 37000.