IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

But is known from Dopey Daryl from his Salisbury days, real coup that

Salisbury? I thought Dopey worked at Sainsbury's, hence the contract dispute and court case about terms of his day release. Next you will telling me that homeless vagabond Sinclair is professional footballer. You make me laugh.

Almost certainly another weekend of uncertainty for the blue few. Not on the provisional (finalised at 4:30) Court listings for tomorrow.

Edited by Guest

Length of time usually means, nobody has an overwhelming case, I can see a fudge from the judge, contract ripped up and a small amount of compo.

I may have missed it but did the Judge give any directions about issuing the draft judgment? I'm just wondering if it's out there but not in the public domain yet .... Granted that lead in is typically only a couple of days but I've known it to be a working week.

I'm not really convinced we can read too much at this point in to the delays simply because a full judgment even at this point would still be a very quick turnaround. If we ignore the purported importance of June for a moment, you're normally looking around 12 weeks + before you get ants in the pants; even longer if it is complex (and judging by the length of the hearing in this instance, complex is quite likely).

I may have missed it but did the Judge give any directions about issuing the draft judgment? I'm just wondering if it's out there but not in the public domain yet .... Granted that lead in is typically only a couple of days but I've known it to be a working week.

I'm not really convinced we can read too much at this point in to the delays simply because a full judgment even at this point would still be a very quick turnaround. If we ignore the purported importance of June for a moment, you're normally looking around 12 weeks + before you get ants in the pants; even longer if it is complex (and judging by the length of the hearing in this instance, complex is quite likely).

I've checked the schedule and I'm not seeing it listed.

Apparently tomorrow, Rinder is making a judgement for some bloke who got a Doris a kebab after a night in the pub and didn't even get cloth-tits, let alone inside tops.

He is expecting his fiver back.

• Like 4

Ooooh, are we suggesting City are too big time now to look at players from non league?

I think it highlights the limitations of dippy. "I knew him from Salisbury" seems to be a key part of his scouting network.

Still, next week you can celebrate the new stadium plans - 15k in Cribbs Causeway while the mem becomes a yoghurt weaving factory owned by red trousers.

Ooooh, are we suggesting City are too big time now to look at players from non league?

Luke Vardy , Charlie Austin are two examples why there are some gems in non league , so no we will never be too big not to look at non league . I think its being suggested that your lot can only really look at non league in your current position . Although i forgot you are the Barcelona of league two. :laughcont:  

Is that.. a bite???

No you're right, I hope our chief scouts are watching re-runs  of semi professional football to hopefully pick out a gem. I do hope for the day we're fighting tooth and nail with your lot for Salisburys centre back!!

Edited by Iron Man

Are those official club scarves? They look like the tat sold outside wembley, the second one could be wheeled out anytime a team in blue turn up.

Don't know if the scarves are official but they all seem to be weighted at one end making them impossible to hold straight. Go back through the pictures and see what I mean.