IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

34 minutes ago, Super said:

He's obviously playing silly buggers to make City fans feel better.......He's worth £105 Billion "gas fact"

He knows the words shock/horror guess what Mr A rab,its the only words you will ever need, your adoring fans dont know any other songs.

It was love at first sight for me," Al-Qadi said. "I got the seal of approval when they sang 'Goodnight, Irene'. I know the words.:D

Trust me after a season with that lot you will wish you didn't

Edited by The Joker

5 minutes ago, Jafar said:

bMe being stupid?..that from a supporter of a club that's spent 100 million pounds to not get in the Premiership.

I don't think your new owner even has 100 million pounds?

Admit it, your fans have had a shocker.  There were countless posts on social media and forums from your fans claiming that you were now a super rich club.

In reality, all evidence suggests that this guy is not that wealthy at all. Certainly not compared to Steve L.

Edited by Collis1

6 minutes ago, Jafar said:

Me being stupid?..that from a supporter of a club that's spent 100 million pounds to not get in the Premiership.

You lot are the ones being brainwashed obviously that doesn't apply to many of you for an obvious reason.

the Gasheads are getting all excited about the headline 'The role of Bristol Rovers in deciding the future of world football' in the Times article.

I don't think they get their status as a tinpot club and how bizarre the idea of them affecting world football is is what is being used to make it a story.

The fact they buy into that sensationalist headline as something to be proud of shows how desperate they are. 

14 hours ago, gashead76 said:

There was a film once, I forget the title, but there was this aesthetically pleasing girl who didn't have much going on upstairs, no substance, but nonetheless had no trouble in attracting the star quarterback  

Unnoticed, a nerdy girl secretly wanted the same bloke. Of course she had no chance of that prize. She had plenty of potential but she was nothing to look at. 

Then remarkably a transformation took place, the nerdy girl was now stunningly attractive, her potential has been realised and she had her eye on the prize. 

The empty-headed girl of course thought nothing could make nerdy girl as attractive as her and that her quarterback boyfriend was safe. She told her equally dim-witted friend that she was still the more desirable and no one would look at the transformed girl, not understanding that she had a lot more about her, she had substance, she had potential. 

Of course in the end she got her prize quarterback. The air-head girl was left bitter and didn't really understand how it'd all happened. She'd been in denial that the ugly duckling could ever rise above her and actually be stronger, but her denial was her undoing. 

After a while, people lost interest in the once-popular girl, forgetting that there was once a time when she had all the attention. People were much more interested in the once nerdy girl who now had it all. 

Yeah that! 

I think you are are mistaking nerdy for turdy. And a six toe turd at that.

47 minutes ago, Jafar said:

The Gas are coming, or should we now be called The Oil...........

Let me provide you with information which you so clearly lack. This from the Jordanian goverment ...

"Jordan has no oil resources of its own and relies entirely on imports. Currently, Jordan imports almost 97% of its needs from Iraq. MEMR is responsible for importing crude oil. The transportation of oil is a major problem. Jordan is exploring the possibility of diversifying its supplies by importing oil from Saudi Arabia and other neighboring countries. Jordan also started drilling for oil and gas in its territories. Agreements were also signed with US companies for oil exploration in northern, western (Dead sea) and central Jordan. Jordan has small amounts of proven oil and gas reserves, large oil shale deposits, some tar sands, a small hydropower potential and a few low temperature geothermal sources. The country produces about 25 barrels of oil per day and about 30 million cubic feet per day of natural gas which fuels 4x30 megawatt (MW) gas turbine plant."

The petroleum production output of Jordan in 2014 placed it in position 110 of the  worldwide producer's league table - one place below Ireland and considerably below such countries as Aruba, Latvia and the Dutch Antillies.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jafar said:

Me being stupid?..that from a supporter of a club that's spent 100 million pounds to not get in the Premiership.

How much did Higgs spend to get you into Non League?

The good thing about Lansdown is he sticks around and keeps going even when things don't go to plan, I wonder if your new foreign, Chelsea supporting, owner will be as loyal with his money?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Let me provide you with information which you so clearly lack. This from the Jordanian goverment ...

"Jordan has no oil resources of its own and relies entirely on imports. Currently, Jordan imports almost 97% of its needs from Iraq. MEMR is responsible for importing crude oil. The transportation of oil is a major problem. Jordan is exploring the possibility of diversifying its supplies by importing oil from Saudi Arabia and other neighboring countries. Jordan also started drilling for oil and gas in its territories. Agreements were also signed with US companies for oil exploration in northern, western (Dead sea) and central Jordan. Jordan has small amounts of proven oil and gas reserves, large oil shale deposits, some tar sands, a small hydropower potential and a few low temperature geothermal sources. The country produces about 25 barrels of oil per day and about 30 million cubic feet per day of natural gas which fuels 4x30 megawatt (MW) gas turbine plant."

The petroleum production output of Jordan in 2014 placed it in position 110 of the  worldwide producer's league table - one place below Ireland and considerably below such countries as Aruba, Latvia and the Dutch Antillies.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration provides data for Jordan from 1988 to 2015. The average value for Jordan during that period was 0 billion barrels with a minimum of 0 billion barrels in 1995 and a maximum of 0.02 billion barrels in 1991.

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Just how desperate are they for this guy to be or seen to be "rich".........

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/New-Bristol-Rovers-owner-Wael-Al-Qadi-joins-likes/story-28807661-detail/story.html

This is what consitutes news now?! Wealthy man owns expensive watch.

Jesus, that's tragic....

"Wealthy man's left wrist worth more than local football club"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedSA said:

the Gasheads are getting all excited about the headline 'The role of Bristol Rovers in deciding the future of world football' in the Times article.

I don't think they get their status as a tinpot club and how bizarre the idea of them affecting world football is is what is being used to make it a story.

The fact they buy into that sensationalist headline as something to be proud of shows how desperate they are. 

You can still have a role and for it to be of absolutely no importance to anyone - like 'footballer' at Bristol Rovers.

3 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

This is what consitutes news now?! Wealthy man owns expensive watch.

Jesus, that's tragic....

"Wealthy man's left wrist worth more than local football club"

Probably given to him by Higgs - thanks a bunch

11 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Just how desperate are they for this guy to be or seen to be "rich".........

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/New-Bristol-Rovers-owner-Wael-Al-Qadi-joins-likes/story-28807661-detail/story.html

That article is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen from that paper. Rich man buys club, man denies being super rich, club loving paper ignores man and still states he's super rich and back it up with pictures of his watch. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

That article is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen from that paper. Rich man buys club, man denies being super rich, club loving paper ignores man and still states he's super rich and back it up with pictures of his watch. 

It's hilarious isn't it! 

Also for someone of that level of wealth 15k isn't really that much to spend on a watch. That's not far off entry-level for an IWC (and, by the way, it looks more like a Franck Muller to me anyway). 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

Typical of the rubbish paper the BEP is.

As for saying he isn't super rich, what constitutes not being Super rich, rich, well off?

17 hours ago, gashead76 said:

There was a film once, I forget the title, but there was this aesthetically pleasing girl who didn't have much going on upstairs, no substance, but nonetheless had no trouble in attracting the star quarterback  

Unnoticed, a nerdy girl secretly wanted the same bloke. Of course she had no chance of that prize. She had plenty of potential but she was nothing to look at. 

Then remarkably a transformation took place, the nerdy girl was now stunningly attractive, her potential has been realised and she had her eye on the prize. 

The empty-headed girl of course thought nothing could make nerdy girl as attractive as her and that her quarterback boyfriend was safe. She told her equally dim-witted friend that she was still the more desirable and no one would look at the transformed girl, not understanding that she had a lot more about her, she had substance, she had potential. 

Of course in the end she got her prize quarterback. The air-head girl was left bitter and didn't really understand how it'd all happened. She'd been in denial that the ugly duckling could ever rise above her and actually be stronger, but her denial was her undoing. 

After a while, people lost interest in the once-popular girl, forgetting that there was once a time when she had all the attention. People were much more interested in the once nerdy girl who now had it all. 

Yeah that! 

Wtf are you on about?. Or better still wtf are you on?

• Like 1