IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, I'm Sparti-Bob said:

Prince Ali got 4 votes. Apparently, Wally is requesting a recount on the grounds that 'thousands' of voters were locked out and were therefore unable to cast their votes...

Did he manage to get one of the opposition sent off?

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Something about them being the only club in the league that no-one actually cares about and he was hysterical that they seemed to be sponsored by the snack van in the corner of the ground when they had 'Bradshaws Snack Box' on their shirts!

Wahey!

Words to the effect that Bristol barely need/deserves  a league team, BUT if they have to have one then it's obviously going to be CITY, Bristol Rovers are a total irrelevance !

9 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

They've crawled back into their holes then...

Er, no...from my FB: " the tide is turning most games are now sold out,when we get the new stadium all bought & paid for i hasten to add we will be the best supported club in the south west end of so wind your neck in & accept the facts!"

Edited by cityloyal473

7 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

" ... when we get the new stadium all bought & paid for i hasten to add we will be the best supported club in the south west end of"

Although I'm not yet a grandparent I'm going to leave, with my will,  warning to my eventual great-great-great-great grandchildren to be very afraid when this comes to pass.

17 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Er, no...from my FB: " the tide is turning most games are now sold out,when we get the new stadium all bought & paid for i hasten to add we will be the best supported club in the south west end of so wind your neck in & accept the facts!"

Yep of course, despite being unable to sell out Wycombe away, a game just a few hours away AND not sell out once at home, most games are sold out..

20 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

FFS that is delusion on a very grand scale... Hilarious intact.

35 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Most games are sold out!. Make me laugh. When did they last sell out?......Oh yeah last Friday at about 1:30pm wasn't it. :facepalm:

Muppets

Edited by Cotham Brow Red
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

I think that is actually a misprint. What it should say is `most games are now attended by sellouts`

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Although I'm not yet a grandparent I'm going to leave, with my will,  warning to my eventual great-great-great-great grandchildren to be very afraid when this comes to pass.

2 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Yep of course, despite being unable to sell out Wycombe away, a game just a few hours away AND not sell out once at home, most games are sold out..

1 hour ago, 'keepuplino' said:

FFS that is delusion on a very grand scale... Hilarious intact.

1 hour ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Most games are sold out!. Make me laugh. When did they last sell out?......Oh yeah last Friday at about 1:30pm wasn't it. :facepalm:

Muppets

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think that is actually a misprint. What it should say is `most games are now attended by sellouts`

34 minutes ago, cynic said:

7k is a sellout crowd ?

You learn something new everyday - but not today.

Chatting to a couple of gasheads last night and one was fairly sensible and said the best thing is that Higgs and the board have buggered off and he was very cautious of the new owner and his worth. The other was in orbit about how wealthy the club now is and how they'll be in the Premiership within 5 years etc etc etc.

I reckon the first bloke is more typical than the second who was just thick.

Then again, maybe I'm being a bit overly generous to their support ?

Accept the facts guys: they're coming for us.

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wonder if old Wally has actually signed anything yet. He might want to reconsider his purchase - surely he has some rights under the Sale of Goods Act as the product is not fit for purpose.

Anyone know the Arabic for "Can I have my money back?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jackofromrugby said:

Just heard Dopey on RB, being a tad critical of the ref.   He had the situation summed up beautifully, "Maybe the game was too big for him......"  

Nice to hear that the delusion goes on and on and on and on..........

Dopey will be out of a job soon

Only a matter of time before the new owners appoint a 'name' 

Ha ha