IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

So we’re on telly again tonight. Expect there are gasheads . Who have watched us more than there own shitty team . They will be watching tonight praying we get beat. But if we win they will claim they didn’t watch it . On another note. My sons mate in school who’s family are staunch gas apart from the new stap dad  .  Is going to Ashton Gate next week to watch City. Said to my son he’s watching city from now on . Good old step dad . :clap:

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Fair comments..wasn't having 'a pop' per se, but the fool O'Hanahan needed answering..it of course, is not my house to get in order- but I agree with that which you say regarding our owners- thought I had made it clear enough- will try and use a more simplistic lingustic approach in future...

Use whatever words you like, just make sure they have the correct meaning though.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Call me what you want..but 'dimwit'?  You chose the easier option of the red red wobbins... and your 'billionaire owner once used to watch Rovers on the terraces but then you and your brain-dead associates choose to ignore that. Funny owners we do have, sick of them...'his son is a life-long Bristol City fan'- your owner, like ours are not lifelong supporters of either Bristol club...you are hardly the smartest light on the xmas tree are you...

I didn’t choose to be a Bristol City fan, I was born into a family of Bristol City fans...thank God.

Our owner did watch Rovers on the terraces, yet he was quite happy to take his own son to Ashton Gate and eventually plough millions into City. Doesn’t say much about Rovers does it? 

His son wanted to watch City from an early age, that pretty much makes him a lifelong City fan. He’s also heir to his dads fortune.

Im not the smartest light in the Christmas Tree, that’s correct. However I do know how to quote people correctly on this site, I know the difference between ‘siblings’ and ‘children’ and I don’t go on a rival fans forum and make myself look like a dick.

Dimwit.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Fair comments..wasn't having 'a pop' per se, but the fool O'Hanahan needed answering..it of course, is not my house to get in order- but I agree with that which you say regarding our owners- thought I had made it clear enough- will try and use a more simplistic lingustic approach in future...

Something is very wrong with your football club, yet your supporters do nothing but happily take what you're served.

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

Call me what you want..but 'dimwit'?  You chose the easier option of the red red wobbins... and your 'billionaire owner once used to watch Rovers on the terraces but then you and your brain-dead associates choose to ignore that. Funny owners we do have, sick of them...'his son is a life-long Bristol City fan'- your owner, like ours are not lifelong supporters of either Bristol club...you are hardly the smartest light on the xmas tree are you...

Judging by your horrendous simile, neither are you. 

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Nice to see I got a belter of a bite. Welcome St AndrewsGas. See you got off to a flyer. You lot aren't the gift that keeps giving for no reason. You simply just can't help it! Belter.

In fairness to him, it's not the first time he's made himself look a dick.

14 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

You chose the easier option of the red red wobbins.......

If if anyone on here ‘chose’ to support City I can’t see how it is the ‘easier option’ - when I was growing up and going to most games home and away we were plummeting from the top division to division four in record time, then we went through the hellish times of 1982 that you just love to crow about (you know, when you tried to steal Ashton Gate from us when we were at our lowest ebb) and on top of all that I saw us fail in win in ten consecutive games against the roverzzz from 1987 to 1991 - all that certainly wasn’t ‘easy’ I can assure you...wouldn’t have missed it for the world though...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

If if anyone on here ‘chose’ to support City I can’t see how it is the ‘easier option’ - when I was growing up and going to most games home and away we were plummeting from the top division to division four in record time, then we went through the hellish times of 1982 that you just love to crow about (you know, when you tried to steal Ashton Gate from us when we were at our lowest ebb) and on top of all that I saw us fail in win in ten consecutive games against the roverzzz from 1987 to 1991 - all that certainly wasn’t ‘easy’ I can assure you...wouldn’t have missed it for the world though...

Now, be fair. It was good practice for when they stole the Memorial Ground.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, myol'man said:

With nothing better to do than a bit of painting, I ended up with Radio Dribble on with commentary of the R*verz game.

God it sounds awful , think I'll switch over to Magic fm  :facepalm:

Maybe you need to pour the paint over the radio to stop it from working?

• Haha 1