IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, bodin said:

Shocking first 20 minutes Miah, could've been more than 3, but thought we did build into the game a lot and had good chances. Doncaster deserve the significant lead though. 

81-1 for 3-4 26-1 for 3-3

Why the **** are you on our forum when your teams playing you  sad ****

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, bodin said:

Shocking first 20 minutes Miah, could've been more than 3, but thought we did build into the game a lot and had good chances. Doncaster deserve the significant lead though. 

81-1 for 3-4 26-1 for 3-3

This type of post belongs on....

http://gaschat.co.uk/board/1/gas-works

Once again, please do not use OUR forum to discuss your crappy hopeless club seriously Bodin, this is a piss taking thread not a thread for you methane snorting losers to have a chat about your scummy little club.

Please desist or you WILL be reported as you are getting on my nerves now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

This type of post belongs on....

http://gaschat.co.uk/board/1/gas-works

Once again, please do not use OUR forum to discuss your crappy hopeless club seriously Bodin, this is a piss taking thread not a thread for you methane snorting losers to have a chat about your scummy little club.

Please desist or you WILL be reported as you are getting on my nerves now. 

:)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Because i'm not there and believe it or not I actually find this thread enjoyable, I've never had a problem with City fans, it's just banter. To be honest, a lot of the time I actually find this thread funnier and more enjoyable to read through than GasChat. It's actually fun to talk to City fans, well, minus the ones like you who use **** in every sentence or say they're 6 foot 4 of pure rage. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

He's probably banned already from Slagchat for suggesting Doncaster deserve their lead....

After all, any rational football chat on there is immediately shot down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bodin said:

Because i'm not there and believe it or not I actually find this thread enjoyable, I've never had a problem with City fans, it's just banter. To be honest, a lot of the time I actually find this thread funnier and more enjoyable to read through than GasChat. It's actually fun to talk to City fans, well, minus the ones like you who use **** in every sentence or say they're 6 foot 4 of pure rage. 

If you want to post to Miah or some other methane snorter about how your game is going, bugger off on to your own forum with the information. We just take the piss on here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bodin said:

Another game you're not at :disapointed2se:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bodin said:

Got no problem with you being on here but as stated it's not the thread for you to give a match report. It's a piss take thread.

Ha - I’d completely forgotten the scum were playing tonight.

No doubt a few snidey jibes about our new badge and lo and behold they’re getting their rusty sheriff’s badge well and truly pummeled. Relegation spectre still looms large over the Pisspoorial.

23 minutes ago, bodin said:

Pah! Fair-weather Gashead. I’m sure you’ll be at Wembley on Sunday for your big cup final.