IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

Genuinely think Taylor could be in trouble because he’s the type of bloke who will score and shh the Blackthorn end. Hopefully he isn’t that stupid

????

Oh I don’t know, I doubt anyone could get close enough to him to do any damage, but the attempt would result in a points deduction and/or ground closure. Hits the club in two ways. :)

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Not even the keeper that was bent........they literally are the worlds thickest fan base.

There was a scandal on those lines that involved more than the goalkeeper. But clearly they are nowhere the same bracket as someone who legally decided to sign for another club.

59 minutes ago, Unan said:

We've been in existence since 1883, and in that 136 years, not a single Rovers player has shat on us from as great a height as Taylor has.

What about Colin Daniel?

I know he wasn’t a Rovers player when he scored the goal that dumped them out of the League but he was dressed like one.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

What did Matty actually do wrong?

A team met his release clause, so he made the decision to move up a division, for a very decent payrise. 

What a bastard. 

Ah yes the release clause they are all bringing up again, you know the one which was printed in National Newspapers, and was even plastered all over Sagchat by a couple of their own, this being weeks before Taylor was even linked with us  but no SL, MT and his agent stitched the Fewers right up as nobody else knew his release clause! According to themselves we apparently showed the Footballing World what a classless club we were that day, funny how I remember it differently on social media where everyone was pissing themselves due to our shithousery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

What about Colin Daniel?

I know he wasn’t a Rovers player when he scored the goal that dumped them out of the League but he was dressed as one.

Or David Pipe, stopped bothering to play and decided to attack somebody and break their skull before being locked up so bringing to an end his Rovers' career.

I would say he lacked class and failed to bring glory to de famos qarters.

38 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes, yes....it’s all part of a dastardly plan by Steve Lansdown. He’d have gotten away with it as well if it wasn’t for those pesky kids...

Absolute, weapons grade whoppers.

8456FF8E-4BDE-4F02-A9AE-BEBB68612EBA.jpeg

It’s so laughable.

Always the victims, the football league spend each day plotting how they can prevent the fewers from succeeding. 

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes, yes....it’s all part of a dastardly plan by Steve Lansdown. He’d have gotten away with it as well if it wasn’t for those pesky kids...

Absolute, weapons grade whoppers.

8456FF8E-4BDE-4F02-A9AE-BEBB68612EBA.jpeg

The Sag is right tbf. We’ve loaned him to Oxford to score a hat trick on Saturday then we’ll recall him immediately....to be repeated 42 more times.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I take it from the balanced and mature reactions from the Fewers to Taylor going to Oxford, they won't be signing any of our players on loan soon.

the gentlemens agreement only works one way to those idiots, we can't sign any players from them but they can sign them from us,

Its almost as if the agreement was made up to save face after publishing his release clause

Edited by Monkeh

4 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Ah yes the release clause they are all bringing up again, you know the one which was printed in National Newspapers, and was even plastered all over Sagchat by a couple of their own, this being weeks before Taylor was even linked with us  but no SL, MT and his agent stitched the Fewers right up as nobody else knew his release clause! According to themselves we apparently showed the Footballing World what a classless club we were that day, funny how I remember it differently on social media where everyone was pissing themselves due to our shithousery.

Months.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Months.

They have been told by a couple of their own numerous times that it was public knowledge, how that came about I don’t know, guessing his Agent to the press, but one of Fewers said he’d heard it from a close friend of MT.

Just now, BCFC11 said:

They have been told by a couple of their own numerous times that it was public knowledge, how that came about I don’t know, guessing his Agent to the press, but one of Fewers said he’d heard it from a close friend of MT.

Yep, but my vague recollection of the first public posting of it (by them) was back in August/September time and we weren't linked until the January window (may be wrong there).

It was certainly public knowledge and someone on here did once post a screenshot of the release clause being discussed on GasChat long before the transfer took place.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yep, but my vague recollection of the first public posting of it (by them) was back in August/September time and we weren't linked until the January window (may be wrong there).

It was certainly public knowledge and someone on here did once post a screenshot of the release clause being discussed on GasChat long before the transfer took place.

Was probably Lansdown or Ashton logging into their Sagchat account tbf.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You are absolutely correct James

But who gives a **** what those clowns believe - the more wound up they get themselves , the funnier it is

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It was also mentioned in at least one national newspaper before the January transfer window.  

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

the gentlemens agreement only works one way to those idiots, we can't sign any players from them but they can sign them from us,

Its almost as if the agreement was made up to save face after publishing his release clause

Hahaha....Bingo!