Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Awww the poor little Saggies are upset as they didn’t get a mention in a YouTube video, and obviously reason why not even 1 Sag was present is that they were playing away that weekend and the whole world knows how amazing their away following is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZSdQWk1oM&feature=youtu.be

Blame SL

FTG

When was this filmed? I feel a little sorry for the guy with away shirt with Hegeler on the back.

7 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Awww the poor little Saggies are upset as they didn’t get a mention in a YouTube video, and obviously reason why not even 1 Sag was present is that they were playing away that weekend and the whole world knows how amazing their away following is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZSdQWk1oM&feature=youtu.be

Blame SL

FTG

They were not in the video because as we know they are racists who attack horses, and they refused point blank to be involved in anything where there were ‘Gert Ted’s’ and ‘Anyone wearing red’. They would have ended up causing trouble followed by playing the victim. So they ended up in their own Neanderthal circle on a different planet. 

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

They were not in the video because as we know they are racists who attack horses, and they refused point blank to be involved in anything where there were ‘Gert Ted’s’ and ‘Anyone wearing red’. They would have ended up causing trouble followed by playing the victim. So they ended up in their own Neanderthal circle on a different planet. 

Oh I don't know, they were massively supportive of Bristol's World Cup bid.. oh hold on...

• Like 1

Sags saying Swansea dominated them, didn't we get 6 points and totally control both games?

In the end we were worn down by Swansea's superb movement and imagination.

Thankfully, we won't face anything as good as that in League 1.

Edited by Unan
On 22/07/2019 at 22:09, Ska Junkie said:
Inevitably!

"Good to be playing against Bristol Rovers today, on my way down. Proper club #brfc are, #gasheads are proper top notch folk. As for #BristolCity...their fans are proper sad, strange folks desperate to relegate us a couple of years ago. Ashton Gate smells like poo as well."
mangogas15 Avatar
mangogas15

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/8308/bcfc-sellout#ixzz5uRWPJnMX

Well this Brum fan thought different

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, somered said:

Well this Brum fan thought different

no surprise he had them on strings, most of the fanbase are muppets after all (the ones on here excepted of course).  Is it any wonder they did not feature in that council video, it was to avoid the embarrassment to Bristol that they bring daily to our fair city

But everybody loves the quarters!

I clicked through out of interest, this was on the Plymouth Herald, as the reporter clearly does love them and was suggested in the headline that Plymouth didn't like us for some reason.  The results are rather different.

Exeter City, Portsmouth and Bristol City? Who are the teams Plymouth Argyle fans love to hate the most?

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/argyle-exeter-portsmouth-rivalry-league-3124750

Rivals.jpg

10 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

But everybody loves the quarters!

I clicked through out of interest, this was on the Plymouth Herald, as the reporter clearly does love them and was suggested in the headline that Plymouth didn't like us for some reason.  The results are rather different.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/argyle-exeter-portsmouth-rivalry-league-3124750

Rivals.jpg

Here's ours, no real surprises.

image.png

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

image.png

I’ve only ever sensed ambivalence towards ManU. Can’t believe that they are as disliked amongst our supporters as are Leeds! Villa certainly - surprised that they don’t make the list. 

And Bury fans dislike us? WTF?!!!

Edited by Rudolf Hucker
3 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Hm, I'd have expected Swindon and Cardiff somewhere on the list of clubs who don't like us.

But Bury and Burnley? What have we ever done to upset them?

They don't really dislike us; those are tiny percentages. If you look at the Plymouth one then loads of people dislike them but for us, bar Rovers, nobody really does. 

Our second place is only 17% from Preston compared with Plymouth's second being 60% from those friendly Rovers fans that everyone really likes honest.

9 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Hm, I'd have expected Swindon and Cardiff somewhere on the list of clubs who don't like us.

But Bury and Burnley? What have we ever done to upset them?

Quite, the thick flat capped  ,whippet shagging , pigeon fancying northern wassocks, what have we ever done to upset them.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

image.png

The clubs that dislike us, what small percentages - seems we are liked outside of Rovers. I mean of the top 5 clubs that hate us we have 17%, 14% 9% and 4% rate - wow 

40 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Quite, the thick flat capped  ,whippet shagging , pigeon fancying northern wassocks, what have we ever done to upset them.

Not to mention black puddings and ferrets. 

5 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I’ve only ever sensed ambivalence towards ManU. Can’t believe that they are as disliked amongst our supporters as are Leeds! Villa certainly - surprised that they don’t make the list. 

And Bury fans dislike us? WTF?!!!

Exactly rudolf how can Bury hate us

They beat us 4-0 the one time I went there and Preston always beat us as well!

From now on on I’m a white rose man for teams up north.

Edited by Victory Park Reds
Spelling mistake!
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back on the subject...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14716/wearebristol-apparently?page=1

Does that video (seemingly Bristol City Council produced) have anything to do with Bristol Sport... Or are the Fewers being paranoid again.

Well personally I always carry in my luggage a Bristol City flag in case I am approached to take part in a video.

I don't think it has anything to do with Bristol Sport; it's the Council.

It is a bit odd though; if you're going to represent sports fans in Bristol then there is a Premiership rugby club and whilst Rovers are smaller than us they are a professional football club and they aren't that common.

Maybe it was just that they took whoever applied as long as they ticked their boxes for a cross section, so "Sports fans - tick".

8 hours ago, Slacker said:

Made I larf.Cost nearly as much as the man himself!IMG-20190724-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b5d28ef2c49d138782b29861bfe21fbb.jpg

I’m guessing by the list of games on the DVD ‘most aways’ and only the FGR play off games, they didn’t need to bother to include the missing away games and the Play Off final as they were all present in the sold out away ends and the 30k, or was it 35k, no defiantly was 40k, **** it we’ll just call it 45k for the PO Final.