Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

3 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Some ***** on fb going on about us getting a penalty, honest to god I’m lucky I have a phone left

I suggest you delete the Facebook app, if you struggle with ***** talking crap. 

I heard some of Fighting Talk yesterday and Charles Dagnall was praising the lovely day he had out at the Mem and I thought, "the gasheads are going to be dining out on this". Then he made the mistake that surely will have had them reaching for their poison quills, "it was lovely just standing on the terraces with only about 6/7000 fans" 

I could just hear the mutterings from the dark side.......

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I heard some of Fighting Talk yesterday and Charles Dagnall was praising the lovely day he had out at the Mem and I thought, "the gasheads are going to be dining out on this". Then he made the mistake that surely will have had them reaching for their poison quills, "it was lovely just standing on the terraces with only about 6/7000 fans" 

I could just hear the mutterings from the dark side.......

Six seventhounsandths of a fan?

Their attendances are worse than I thought. 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Away to Dopey’s Walsall in 1st round of F.A.Cup

C’mon Saddlers

Interesting that having escaped the clutches of the Tent Enders Dopey has been waxing lyrical about our youth set up and the players we send them. Seems that he sees it as a definite “link” between the clubs.

Rovers have started to use the magnificent new training ground at Almondsbury and Mr Al-Quidi has just announced through his Instagram account (36 million devotees) that it is to be named “The Quarter”.

I understand this is because only a quarter of it will ever be finished.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Rovers have started to use the magnificent new training ground at Almondsbury and Mr Al-Quidi has just announced through his Instagram account (36 million devotees) that it is to be named “The Quarter”.

I understood it to be the after the proportion of Bristol that could claim to be Blue......

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Presumably because Milk-Sheik Wael can't spell "Qatar"

and on that note

I suggest they name it "The Catarrh" .... and I'm snot joking.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, bert tann said:

When did they start this 'magnificent' one Bert? I've seen the assortment of plastic sheds they were going to use but the adjective 'magnificent'? :dunno:

2 hours ago, fanjita said:

Counting down to “The Gap” time of 20 years exactly at 16.45 today 28 October 

Today is the 27th.

It's only actually been 19 years, 11 months and 30 days, up to now..! 

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Edited by Bar BS3
6 hours ago, bert tann said:

Maybe the ‘quarter’ equates to how far he has got on his go fund me page :ph34r:

6 hours ago, bert tann said:

This would be the training ground that wasn’t going to be completed, because we were negotiating an extension to the lease at our previous base? The name is “The Quarters” by the way. I’m surprised a committed Rovers fan like yourself didn’t know that. 😉

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why the **** is a fewer on our forum when his own teams playing . Pathetic 😂😂😂

But, but they aren't obsessed with us at all - in similar news, agent Adelakun gets subbed and his replacement scores within a couple of minutes, good work