Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

21 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

😂A Sag at work was crying about those earlier.

A gas mate of mine text me earlier . Asking why the club was sending them out. Now, he’s pretty intelligent for fewer but I had to educate him that it’s from our sponsors . I doubt he’s going to take up his free bet offer though 😂

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

A gas mate of mine text me earlier . Asking why the club was sending them out. Now, he’s pretty intelligent for fewer but I had to educate him that it’s from our sponsors . I doubt he’s going to take up his free bet offer though 😂

Free bet? They should ask for the odds of getting a penalty and ending the game against 10 men...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

The mansion bet leaflets are doing the trick. Sags having them posted through their doors 😂😂 meltdown central 

The advert on talksport is getting played a lot at the moment.

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

UWE with todays piss boiling antics for our friends over the river - the stadium site at UWE is to be come a car park.

stadium.PNG

Obviously UWE decided a car park was a better revenue earner than a s*g stadium.

The mistake the club made was basing their lease payment offer on their attendance. Thirty quid a year was never going to cut it.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

What a great way to scare grandma.

Make yer nipper wear that horror-show shirt.

Poor kid.

At least he's better looking than the others.

looks like a chunk of collar been ripped off.probably his brother when time was up............on sister

• Haha 1

Anyone else notice that the former Sag manager Cockman has been sacked at Mansfield? Won just 4 games out of 27. What with Garnerball only winning about the same amount - they really do have a reputation for appointing shit managers.

Long may that continue! #mindthegap #readtheleaflet #freebet #mansionbet

• Like 1

Little snippet taken from BP from earlier this week....

Monday's training session will be held in the early afternoon, but the club – which has security staff on site – has urged supporters to stay away to protect the players' bubble.

They actually put security on site at their new ‘training ground’ just incase any of their dribbling moron followers showed up wanting to catch a glimpse of a couple of pitches and the physio’s portacabin 😂😂😂

Now here’s a proper training ground (that is actually being completed) 

Enjoy Sags

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/new-training-ground-flying-along/

13 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Imagine getting annoyed about a leaflet!

Living in Bradley Stoke, this little beauty dropped through my letterbox this morning. The penultimate paragraph is hilarious!!

I've just posted the second page 

Mansion Bet.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Little snippet taken from BP from earlier this week....

Monday's training session will be held in the early afternoon, but the club – which has security staff on site – has urged supporters to stay away to protect the players' bubble.

They actually put security on site at their new ‘training ground’ just incase any of their dribbling moron followers showed up wanting to catch a glimpse of a couple of pitches and the physio’s portacabin 😂😂😂

Now here’s a proper training ground (that is actually being completed) 

Enjoy Sags

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/new-training-ground-flying-along/

Also hoping to catch a glimpse of their STAR PLAYERS and MARQUE singins 

13 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Anyone else notice that the former Sag manager Cockman has been sacked at Mansfield? Won just 4 games out of 27. What with Garnerball only winning about the same amount - they really do have a reputation for appointing shit managers.

Long may that continue! #mindthegap #readtheleaflet #freebet #mansionbet

thats not quite right BR, it is actually a perfect fit with regards the quality of their managers. all their managers are quite good at keeping shit shit,and if it aint shit,they soon turn it into,...well, just shit

18 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Well this just popped up on my FB page......I’m sure it will grind the gears of gasheads I’m going to share it with 😀

EB8465AB-F5F8-4A0C-88CA-87F6C40AE87F.jpeg

How dare they only Label ‘da famous quarterz’ as a Classic.

Ask any Sag and they’ll swear blind that their kit is ‘Unique’.

20 hours ago, TomF said:

UWE with todays piss boiling antics for our friends over the river - the stadium site at UWE is to become a car park.

stadium.PNG

Cue several sags writing to Bristol City Council claiming that they “never” get any help from them & that they “always” help us..

On 31/10/2020 at 02:48, ForeverRed said:

Living in Bradley Stoke, this little beauty dropped through my letterbox this morning. The penultimate paragraph is hilarious!!

Mansion Bet.jpg

“Although it’s almost two decades since the blue few were above us in the League...”

Hahahahaha Brilliant 🤣

• Flames 1
1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

“Although it’s almost two decades since the blue few were above us in the League...”

Hahahahaha Brilliant 🤣

We need to produce a lexicon of fewer terms and when they were first used.

(As per my hearing today that OMG was first used in a letter from John Fisher to Winston Churchill in 1917)

On 31/10/2020 at 02:48, ForeverRed said:

Mansion Bet.jpg

Using gambling addictions now as there excuse to hide behind for there anger

Bristol Rovers - Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything 

This may not be the popular view but Mansion Bet seem to me to be the most tinpot sponsor we've ever had. I love winding up the Fewers I know as much as the next person but personally I don't see the point in dropping leaflets through letter boxes in North Bristol that can easily be taken as inflammatory by the less emotionally stable Gappers and are, in reality, just childish gloating by Mansion Bet on our behalf which lacks class and isn't needed when the facts speak for themselves anyway. Add in the ridiculous radio adverts with the detestable "fake" Bristolian accents.......just employ a Bristolian to read the script you total bellends. I would 100% bin any association with them as soon as possible...........but presumably all of their actions are clearly endorsed by the clowns we have running our shitshow.

Won't get many agreeing with me but that's my take on it.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

This may not be the popular view but Mansion Bet seem to me to be the most tinpot sponsor we've ever had. I love winding up the Fewers I know as much as the next person but personally I don't see the point in dropping leaflets through letter boxes in North Bristol that can easily be taken as inflammatory by the less emotionally stable Gappers and are, in reality, just childish gloating by Mansion Bet on our behalf which lacks class and isn't needed when the facts speak for themselves anyway. Add in the ridiculous radio adverts with the detestable "fake" Bristolian accents.......just employ a Bristolian to read the script you total bellends. I would 100% bin any association with them as soon as possible...........but presumably all of their actions are clearly endorsed by the clowns we have running our shitshow.

Won't get many agreeing with me but that's my take on it.

I live in Little Stoke (so North Bristol), lots of City here mate and loads on bus stops all the way in on match days. 

I would humbly suggest, North Bristol is now RED!

• Like 2