Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

20 hours ago, myol'man said:

WTF?  😂

ghs.JPG

Gas Hologram Squad? Awaiting the next unlucky away following down Gloucester Rd to racially abuse, fondle in the cleavage dept and headbutt windows.....

6 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I bet Port Vale don’t give Stoke City as many ‘gifts’ as the slags give us on a regular basis.

If they’re not erecting a new tent or getting mugged off by the owners, their small band of deluded supporters are comparing themselves to some of England’s biggest clubs.

The fickle idiots can’t even manage to scrape 8k home fans for a L1 match after they’ve spent most of the last 20 years in the basement. 

....and they say we’ve got delusions of grandeur?

They are stuck in the 1970's as in the last century, much like their weird kit, going on about how big a club they are & on a par with the likes of Norwich City but in reality its more like Northwich Victoria.  

Keep believing how great you are; meanwhile, in the real world, every other club is moving on and leaving you far, far behind.

to be fair,Dopey must be their best all time manager. how else could they field 11 people,who call them selves a team, who roam the country in vans at the same shithole once a fortnight or more for 'home games'. 

most campers would never return to a dump like that

8 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

This. I will go one further. Moron FC are the most irrelevant in World Football. 

To be second best to a club, that has bounced between 2nd and 3rd division football, and yet still be worse!!

They are like Port Fail ... But Port Fail I would presume, don't think they have superior "loyal and True" fans  louder than the kop, and feel they are on a  par with Leeds.

Not only that but by splitting the local support and investment they are actually preventing a Bristolian team being near the top of English football with all the benefits that would bring to our city.

They are actually a stain, a total embarrassment, a liability.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Not only that but by splitting the local support and investment they are actually preventing a Bristolian team being near the top of English football with all the benefits that would bring to our city.

They're just dragging us down, irrelevant as they are ...............wish they'd go ******* bust !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 30/08/2018 at 10:47, SimonR said:

We still need an emoji to represent henbury sag. I think a Bull with a large steaming pile behind it would be Ideal. As in  "Thats a load of henbury" "thats a steaming pile of henbury" and so on.

Henbury Gas = Error 404

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Don't tell em that. They will class that as another achievement to brag about.

3 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

No, no, no. You’ve got it all wrong. 

Without us taking our share, they’d be a massive club. 

Going to be more fans at bristol rugby tonight than there have been at rovers first four home games this season combined... 

Mind the gap gasheads

Edited by JBFC II
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

20180811_160156.jpg

Ah, so that’s why people take photos holding the camera above their heads and looking up..! 

• Haha 2

On 30/08/2018 at 16:04, myol'man said:

WTF?  😂

ghs.JPG

Not very realistic needs the following in my view.

the wall behind should say prowed 

based on recent crowds there may be too many gas there.

finally there should be a horse sparked out in front of them.

4 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Going to be more fans at bristol rugby tonight than there have been at rovers first four home games this season combined... 

Mind the gap gasheads

Struggling to see why a rugby crowd is a stick with which to beat the gas?! Obviously I’m a #MindTheChasm advocate but comparing crowds watching different sports is a bit desperate....are you suggesting Roverzzz should now be ridiculed because of rugby crowds?!! Back in 1996 Oasis played to 250,000 at Knebworth over two days....we can’t compete with those crowds....tinpot....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....are you suggesting Roverzzz should now be ridiculed because of rugby crowds?!!

Why not?  Really don’t see the sense in missing ANY opportunity to ridicule them 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Struggling to see why a rugby crowd is a stick with which to beat the gas?! Obviously I’m a #MindTheChasm advocate but comparing crowds watching different sports is a bit desperate....are you suggesting Roverzzz should now be ridiculed because of rugby crowds?!!

I think people just like to point out that they’re only the third biggest sports team in Bristol despite them thinking they’re bigger than Norwich.

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Struggling to see why a rugby crowd is a stick with which to beat the gas?! Obviously I’m a #MindTheChasm advocate but comparing crowds watching different sports is a bit desperate....are you suggesting Roverzzz should now be ridiculed because of rugby crowds?!!

JBFC II could be just pointing out that Rovers are miles behind us and the Rugby when it comes to support in Bristol. 

Personally I think that’s worth mentioning especially as the money from the higher attendances at the Gate for football and rugby go to our owners. In the meantime they bum around in the tent city they nicked without a pot to piss in.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Ohbasso said:

I think people just like to point out that they’re only the third biggest sports team in Bristol despite them thinking they’re bigger than Norwich.

Third?! As much as I hate Gloucestershire CCC, and their presence in Bristol, some of their attendances would put the gas to shame....

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Third?! As much as I hate Gloucestershire CCC, and their presence in Bristol, some of their attendances would put the gas to shame....

True that I forgot about the cricket, maybe should include Manor Farm too?

• Thanks 1

Whoppers.

Edited by ZiderEyed

10 hours ago, myol'man said:

Is that Irene with the tartan mini-skirt on?

bloody predictive text did you mean tart in?

Serious question!

Where are those figures from?

Are they some sort of D+D range or did someone make them specifically for Sagheads?

Anyone got a link to their maker?

On 30/08/2018 at 20:01, 22A said:

And now today, Stevenage have brought in a defender on loan from Championship Birmingham.

Something the gas can only dream of, or did they simply not have the gumption to ask for?

Shortly before the loan window closed on Friday, Cheltenham were able to loan both a forward and a defender from Villa, another Championship team.

Unbelievable.

Terrorism, Isis.

Obviously this is just a cretin without the ability to think about what he is writing. Seriously, in the world we live in, from whichever side of the devide you are, nobody should be using those two words in throw away comments.

Absolutely appalling.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tommy32 said:

Ironic they’re still calling it Trashton isn’t it really! 

For some reason this has always annoyed   me, they have never had a stadium better than ours, hardly ever had one on a par. They are pathetic , really, and sadly (?) can't help themselves.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Swede said:

Unbelievable.

Terrorism, Isis.

Obviously this is just a cretin without the ability to think about what he is writing. Seriously, in the world we live in, from whichever side of the devide you are, nobody should be using those two words in throw away comments.

Absolutely appalling.

They really are a stain on the underpants of society.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, somered said:

And there's moreScreenshot_20180901-075542.thumb.png.536299c111909db7e13137e980efd0ac.png

Smart move by 'Byle Kennet' to disguise his name which I'm sure will prevent the authorities from tracking him down in their pursuit of supporters of terrorism. They'll never be ever to crack the code, Kyle. Oops. #snitch

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Smart move by 'Byle Kennet' to disguise his name which I'm sure will prevent the authorities from tracking him down in their pursuit of supporters of terrorism. They'll never be ever to crack the code, Kyle. Oops. #snitch

Here's BK dressed in rags

IMG_8996.JPG

2 hours ago, tommy32 said:

Ironic they’re still calling it Trashton isn’t it really! 

Even the "old" AG was a million times better than the gimp and munter infested ******** midden that they loll about in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, somered said:

And there's moreScreenshot_20180901-075542.thumb.png.536299c111909db7e13137e980efd0ac.png

Seriously there are lines in humour that shouldn't be crossed, and this has severely crossed it - I would love this person to meet a friend of mine who lost his son while serving in Afghanistan, and somehow explain his words - Utterly disgusting

• Like 5
  • Hmmm 1

This Kyle bennet bloke prefers ISIS to city

is that the Isis that murdered one of my mates in Afghanistan and left another mate of mine who served alongside him with severe post trautmatic stress syndrome that ended his marriage, wrecked his relationship with his kids, has been the reason why he’s struggled to work since then, and has been institutionalised twice. That ISIS? You  gas head cretin.  Dick head. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Vile horrible bitter and twisted individual who hopefully has no idea of what ISIS stands for.  If he does he is beneath contempt.  Just hope the self proclaimed family club disappear asap and the likes of Mr Bennett can crawl back under their stones. 

Just had a brief butch through his Twitter Feed. The bloke is so idiotic he can't even understand that he's embarrassed himself and the club he follows....passing the whole comment off as a "Joke". I know a few  in the Military who would love the last word on this "joke".