IGNORED

Reasons to be Cheerful .. 1, 2, 3

robintherobin

12 hours ago, mozo said:

I disagree with you there. The pressure is all on us.

A draw leaves Derby sitting pretty and they know how frustrating the Gate can be for us.

Exactly - they won't be coming gung ho - tightly packing midfield to frustrate us n reason why we have poor home record is we don't have the players to overcome that as other teams regularly prove. If we play hi tempo for 90 mins n don't have to start chasing the game in the second half then we are equal to or better than most.

31 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Exactly - they won't be coming gung ho - tightly packing midfield to frustrate us n reason why we have poor home record is we don't have the players to overcome that as other teams regularly prove. If we play hi tempo for 90 mins n don't have to start chasing the game in the second half then we are equal to or better than most.

If they come for a draw they will be committing suicide based on the 2 games they have left. Away to a Swansea side who have won 7 on bounce at home and home v a West Brom side who may need to win at their place to claim 3rd place and avoid Villa. 

43 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

If they come for a draw they will be committing suicide based on the 2 games they have left. Away to a Swansea side who have won 7 on bounce at home and home v a West Brom side who may need to win at their place to claim 3rd place and avoid Villa. 

If you wanted to beat City at Ashton Gate, would you:

A) play expansive front foot football from the start and look to overwhelm City?

B) keep it tight, frustrate City, quiet down the crowd and play on the break, with spells of pressure?

30 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

B if they come to win. 

Yeah I reckon that's how it could be. But I'm hoping for 

C) early red card, penalty conceded, calamity defending and toothless up front, sending their fans back to Derby convinced that the playoffs are beyond them.

Go on Frank, make it happen...

9 minutes ago, mozo said:

If you wanted to beat City at Ashton Gate, would you:

A) play expansive front foot football from the start and look to overwhelm City?

B) keep it tight, frustrate City, quiet down the crowd and play on the break, with spells of pressure?

definitely frustrate crowd. Dont take much to do so!

12 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yeah I reckon that's how it could be. But I'm hoping for 

C) early red card, penalty conceded, calamity defending and toothless up front, sending their fans back to Derby convinced that the playoffs are beyond them.

Go on Frank, make it happen...

That's pretty much what every Derby fan has been saying after every away game this season. 

We go into our last home game of the season with a chance of Prem football next season . Who wouldn't have taken that at the start of the season?  It's in our hands still and us supporters must raise the roof for the boys on Saturday.  Let's make the team hear and feel the noise. 100%  ecouragement from the first whistle to the last. If we don't let them down then maybe just maybe.......

21 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Summer Buddy Holly, 

The Working Folly

Good Golly Miss Molly 

And Boats

Why don’t you get back into bed? 

Seriously though, this is such a big game on Saturday. Wish I could be there but I’ll be watching and cheering from many miles away. COYR!!!!!!!! 

Archived