IGNORED

Derby - ticket site issue

MarcusX

Just tried to buy tickets for tomorrow (I realise I’ve left it late, didn’t know if I was free) and it’s the first time I’ve used the ticket site since the integration

I try to link my account and it says my details are incorrect but I’ve got my supporter ID in my emails and I’ve reset the password twice now to be sure.

if i ignore the linking and try to enter my details as a “new” supporter it says someone already exists with my details.

anyone got any ideas? Supporter services is shut and says call back Monday to Friday which is obviously no good.

is it likely to be pay on the day tomorrow? Doesn’t look like many tickets left

Failing all that anyone got a spare ticket going for face value?

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Just tried to buy tickets for tomorrow (I realise I’ve left it late, didn’t know if I was free) and it’s the first time I’ve used the ticket site since the integration

I try to link my account and it says my details are incorrect but I’ve got my supporter ID in my emails and I’ve reset the password twice now to be sure.

if i ignore the linking and try to enter my details as a “new” supporter it says someone already exists with my details.

anyone got any ideas? Supporter services is shut and says call back Monday to Friday which is obviously no good.

is it likely to be pay on the day tomorrow? Doesn’t look like many tickets left

Failing all that anyone got a spare ticket going for face value?

Assume you've followed these instructions?

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/bristol-sport-club-account-launches/

Designed to make life easier for our fans online, the Bristol Sport Club Account allow you to use just one single account to purchase tickets, merchandise and keep an eye on your Bristol Sport Rewards balance (for eligible supporters).

If supporters would like to buy tickets or merchandise in future, you will need to create a new Bristol Sport Club Account.  Please note that if you have already created an account on bristol-sport.co.uk, any of the official club websites, used BCTV or have downloaded the Official Bristol City App or Bristol Bears App then you will already have a Bristol Sport Club Account and can login.

Once this has been completed, you can link your Bristol Sport Club Account to your existing ticketing Supporter ID number.

Having one login will make the journey across our different platforms a lot easier, rather than having separate accounts for different websites such as tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk and shop.bristol-sport.co.uk.

Supporters with existing accounts on tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk and shop.bristol-sport.co.uk will need to create your new Bristol Sport Club Account to be able to continue buying tickets and merchandise.

Follow the below steps to create your Bristol Sport Club Account:

1. Select Login in the top right corner of bristol-sport.co.uk
  2. Create a Bristol Sport Club Account OR if you have already have an account on bristol-sport.co.uk then login to your existing Bristol Sport Club Account
  3. Confirm your email address
  4. Set your marketing preferences
  5. Review details on your Bristol Sport Club Account
  6. Link your existing ticketing Supporter ID number
  7. View your Bristol Sport Rewards balance (if eligible)

Also, FAQ here:

https://login.bristol-sport.co.uk/static/faqs

thanks for the reply, I appear to have done all of that except linking the supporter ID and that's the bit thats failing. It asks for supporter ID and password - when I enter those details it says invalid login or password but I've taken that supporter ID straight from my email and reset the password twice

Looks like I'll be missing the game as they are selling out fast and doesnt appear to be another way to buy tickets ?

20 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

thanks for the reply, I appear to have done all of that except linking the supporter ID and that's the bit thats failing. It asks for supporter ID and password - when I enter those details it says invalid login or password but I've taken that supporter ID straight from my email and reset the password twice

Looks like I'll be missing the game as they are selling out fast and doesnt appear to be another way to buy tickets ?

Waste of time useing the site its crap ,always  more trouble than its worth , give them a ring .

Archived