IGNORED

Excellent support at Milwall

Chairman Mao

6 hours ago, Coppello said:

Yeah, see the link below:

https://streamable.com/fioiw

I’m not sure what they were trying to achieve or if they were trying to breach the stewards and then scale the away end to access the City fans in the upper tier. I’m sure they were just trying to look ‘ard. 

It was very funny just after that when the police started running over to them and they all just legged it in different directions back into the concourse. Didn’t look quite so ‘hard’ then. More like a Benny Hill sketch! 

I’m going to be controversial now. 

I went to the game last night, and I was next to the Atyeo on Saturday. 

I thought the Derby fans were 10x better than ours were last night. Yes they had a lot more to play which may of helped for but let me explain my reasons.

Derby sang as a whole stand, in unison. We last night had one half singing one song, the other half signing another. I was to the left of the goal, and only 2-3 times did we all sing as one. 

Derby sang a variety of songs, which didn’t drop off after 2-3 lines. A lot of the times we sing about a player e.g. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Jamie Patterson, but only sing it twice, not giving the whole stand a chance to join in.

26 minutes ago, Selred said:

I’m going to be controversial now. 

I went to the game last night, and I was next to the Atyeo on Saturday. 

I thought the Derby fans were 10x better than ours were last night. Yes they had a lot more to play which may of helped for but let me explain my reasons.

Derby sang as a whole stand, in unison. We last night had one half singing one song, the other half signing another. I was to the left of the goal, and only 2-3 times did we all sing as one. 

Derby sang a variety of songs, which didn’t drop off after 2-3 lines. A lot of the times we sing about a player e.g. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Jamie Patterson, but only sing it twice, not giving the whole stand a chance to join in.

I honestly didn’t hear Derby sing a word on Saturday. Only time I realised they were there were the goals and the jumping around with Lampard 

15 hours ago, RedM said:

Yup, great singing and when they did silence us it was only briefly before we regrouped and sang louder.

I’m still not convinced by the Eastend Rising song or whatever it is and it was ‘Trackies from Mat-ah-lan’ from where I was stood.

I don’t mind the idea of the Eastend Rising song but as someone who was a fan of Credence Clearwater Revival I would prefer it if they got the tune right. 

6 hours ago, JulieH said:

It is common for some on last day of season, and looking at games from way back it did appear very often then . 

It is something that stewarding and policing plans have to account for particularly if promotion or relegation is at stake . 

Yeah true- thinking even in relatively modern times talking late 90's to mid 2000's, maybe later it just sort of happened at AG.

Obviously when promotion or survival celebrated- or into the playoffs etc etc but it just seemed to be a general occurrence final day or final home game of the season. Things change, obviously clubs have to factor it all in and prevent it if at all possible.

Archived