IGNORED

Fammy

Desso

Woeful, however, it is out of our hands and looking like the season is over whatever the final result. Well LJ, you were right, Ipswich was the most important point of the season as it looks like it has cost us a play off spot. One up top against the bottom of the league at home was a barmy decision.

2 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Woeful, however, it is out of our hands and looking like the season is over whatever the final result. Well LJ, you were right, Ipswich was the most important point of the season as it looks like it has cost us a play off spot. One up top against the bottom of the league at home was a barmy decision.

Sorry but it's a mix of things. Wigan last minute goal, derby luck against QPR and us......unable to break teams down at home....Ipswich reading Birmingham etc

4 minutes ago, Lez said:

Sorry but it's a mix of things. Wigan last minute goal, derby luck against QPR and us......unable to break teams down at home....Ipswich reading Birmingham etc

Im Mr Fickle, but what's the point of crying over spilt milk?

I'm at the game today, and our support is terrific, Palmer has been great and we can win this game and go into next season on a real high.

#WatchOutForTheRobinsIn2020

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

Im Mr Fickle, but what's the point of crying over spilt milk?

I'm at the game today, and our support is terrific, Palmer has been great and we can win this game and go into next season on a real high.

#WatchOutForTheRobinsIn2020

I'm not. I'm just expressing my view that these results coat us.

9 minutes ago, Lez said:

I understand that Lez. It’s just those words after that game that grate for me. I remember at the time wondering wtf he was going on about. Over cautious tactics.

It’s over 46 games, we had some breaks, some great wins and some disappointments. We are really lucky playing in a League where you can take nothing for granted and it’s competitive. I think it’s been a great season, we have really over-achieved. All too easy to dwell on the negatives and find scapegoats, but it’s been a fantastic team effort for a side with no real super-stars.

1 minute ago, Waffleflap said:

He just isn't good enough. He battles and shows willing but got a head like a 50 pence piece. Never know where that ball will end up 

He most certainly isn't..... he's scored 13 this year and bet he's missed 13 or more in the 6yrd box but the two today are truly shocking.... 

Has anyone kept track of how many goals he's prevented at the other end with his defensive efforts? 

Go and watch Weimann's hattrick again. Check who assists or plays a key role in the build up to each one.

Sell Taylor, keep Fam, and bring in a striker to support him.

To be in those play offs next year we now no we need 74+ points so at a guess will need to spend massively in the summer on key positions as we should of done previously but haven't. This summer is pivotal to show our ambition and bring in the correct players to see us through and ditch the dead wood / fringe players we seem to be accumulating at a rapid pace. 

Archived