IGNORED

Conference Play Off Final

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Don't know why this game is played at Wembley, even when the bestest fans in the land watched their team play in this game it was barely half full, thousands in the car park though apparently ???

Given the size of the crowd, they could play the game in the car park.....

10 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Not sure about this "bankrolled club" thing when a lot of City fans are demanding Steve Lansdown to bankroll us to the PL this summer, what's the difference ?

Well, I`m not one of them and never will be. I`d rather have a club to support than chase the dream unsustainably. Clubs like these have a history of it all going pear shaped when the cash dries up.

Just read the report on sky and hoping someone can explain league two next season..it says Leyton orient solihull moors and now Salford have been promoted to league two...but I’m sure only Yeovil and notts county have been relegated...so a 25 team league next season as only see 4 relegated from league one.

confused !!

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Just read the report on sky and hoping someone can explain league two next season..it says Leyton orient solihull moors and now Salford have been promoted to league two...but I’m sure only Yeovil and notts county have been relegated...so a 25 team league next season as only see 4 relegated from league one.

confused !!

I don`t think Solihull went up. They were in the playoffs but didn`t win.

Archived