IGNORED

ST question

Loco Rojo

Quick one. 

Trying to buy a Season Ticket in the Dolman on either of the wing blocks. When you look at the number of seats available it doesn't match the seating map. Does anyone know why? Is it because the seats left available are left for general release and not available for STs?

Without looking I'm not sure, but possibly due to the fact that match tickets have been sold for the first games of the season?  Maybe causing a glitch insofar as those seats haven't been picked up as season tickets, but they also aren't available for all matches.

In other news....I know there's probably been a whole thread, but am I right in thinking that irrespective of whether or not you've moved seats a new season ticket is being sent out (presumably because of the rebrand)?  

Only asking as we're hitting squeaky bum time with no sign of the tickets yet!

3 hours ago, Loco Rojo said:

Quick one. 

Trying to buy a Season Ticket in the Dolman on either of the wing blocks. When you look at the number of seats available it doesn't match the seating map. Does anyone know why? Is it because the seats left available are left for general release and not available for STs?

I had it when I purchased my season ticket, it’s because someone has purchased that seat for the Leeds, Middlesbrough or both games.

So I have my season ticket in the South Stand but I’m in the Dolman for the Leeds game & in another different seat in the South Stand  for the Middlesbrough game & then I’ll be in my season ticket seat for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

In other news....I know there's probably been a whole thread, but am I right in thinking that irrespective of whether or not you've moved seats a new season ticket is being sent out (presumably because of the rebrand)?  

Only asking as we're hitting squeaky bum time with no sign of the tickets yet!

get yourself a new surname starting with a letter earlier in the alphabet, I'm an A and had our new tickets a week now!

3 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

get yourself a new surname starting with a letter earlier in the alphabet, I'm an A and had our new tickets a week now!

Knew I should've been all Modern Man when I married my wife.  She was an Allen before we got married... I should've taken her name!

13 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Knew I should've been all Modern Man when I married my wife.  She was an Allen before we got married... I should've taken her name!

Your wife’s name was Allen before you got married? I’d say that’s very modern of you, so she’s called Allen Watts now?

23 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I had it when I purchased my season ticket, it’s because someone has purchased that seat for the Leeds, Middlesbrough or both games.

So I have my season ticket in the South Stand but I’m in the Dolman for the Leeds game & in another different seat in the South Stand  for the Middlesbrough game & then I’ll be in my season ticket seat for the rest of the season.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Archived