Jump to content
IGNORED

Han-Noah Massengo - SIGNED - 4 Year Deal


Dolman_Stand

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

That theory was dreamt up on this thread so it wouldn't surprise me if it has been going round the terraces as gospel today!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

I’ve not read the who thread but we’ve all heard the rumour that we’re buying him with the agreement that he joins Chelsea next summer?!? They can’t buy anyone currently, he’s only coming to us because it’s been agreed that we sell him to Chelsea next summer. Just a rumour though. 

it's got to be this.

we just wouldn't spend this sort of money on an untested teenager with 5(?) senior games to his name. wonderkid or not!

He will move to Chelsea just as soon as the embargo is lifted. They would have loaned him out anyhow so this is just the same. (they've probably agreed the costs of this in advance )

 

It will be interesting to see how the authorities view it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Antman said:

it's got to be this.

we just wouldn't spend this sort of money on an untested teenager with 5(?) senior games to his name. wonderkid or not!

He will move to Chelsea just as soon as the embargo is lifted. They would have loaned him out anyhow so this is just the same. (they've probably agreed the costs of this in advance )

 

It will be interesting to see how the authorities view it.

 

 

That’s some conspiracy theory. It’s beyond shady and if it were the case and it were found out we would be dragged through the mud. 

A big, big risk that I can’t see SL being down with. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That’s some conspiracy theory. It’s beyond shady and if it were the case and it were found out we would be dragged through the mud. 

A big, big risk that I can’t see SL being down with. 

I’m not even sure posting unsubstantiated rumours like this on a public forum is a good idea?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree, why can't we just accept a brave bit of business by Mark Ashton and the City Board he is an unproven gamble that I'm sure that City wouldn't run the risk of wasting away 7/8 million on just for the benefit of Chelsea FC

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I’m not even sure posting unsubstantiated rumours like this on a public forum is a good idea?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 50cal said:

I agree, why can't we just accept a brave bit of business by Mark Ashton and the City Board he is an unproven gamble that I'm sure that City wouldn't run the risk of wasting away 7/8 million on just for the benefit of Chelsea FC

 

It will be telling if Hector or Tomori end up here this week

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also considered this 'conspiracy' theory but think that has been blown out of the water when LJ alluded to the fact on radio  after game today he will be working with him for  next 3 - 4 years  and thrilled we are getting this 'wonder boy' ?  Expecting it to go through.  Not a hint of a 'one season' in that IV, unless of course he is fibbing !

 

Amazing really that we have come this far.  The disappointment of the result today is balanced a bit about this week activity.  A great watch lies ahead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Unan said:

This Chelsea nonsense is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard & I can't believe any of you believe it. As if Chelsea would sign a 18 year old for €8m (they have their academy to sell players for this price not to buy them), and even if they did, as if they'd ask SL to do some dodgy deal with them & we'd trust each other to pay up/sell at the end of it. All whilst, most probably going against the rules for these types of things. 

If we get Tomori or a Chelsea player on loan it'll be because our transfer dealings have had mutual benefits, not because we're player laundering for them. Literally laughable. Some people do love to find any excuse.

Spoilsport. 

Edited by Desso
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

This Chelsea nonsense is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard & I can't believe any of you believe it. As if Chelsea would sign a 18 year old for €8m (they have their academy to sell players for this price not to buy them), and even if they did, as if they'd ask SL to do some dodgy deal with them & we'd trust each other to pay up/sell at the end of it. All whilst, most probably going against the rules for these types of things. 

If we get Tomori or a Chelsea player on loan it'll be because our transfer dealings have had mutual benefits, not because we're playing laundering for them. Literally laughable. Some people do love to find any excuse.

Could not agree more. IF this was going on, and of course it isn’t, a points deduction for going into Administration would be small beer to what would happen to both ourselves and Chelsea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, cityred2000 said:

When this is announced, it will interesting to see if city admit to the dealings within Chelsea regarding the player- if the rumours are true.

No way would they admit it even if were true, I have a nagging feeling that this is the case but in no way am I convinced it is the case

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Antman said:

it's got to be this.

we just wouldn't spend this sort of money on an untested teenager with 5(?) senior games to his name. wonderkid or not!

He will move to Chelsea just as soon as the embargo is lifted. They would have loaned him out anyhow so this is just the same. (they've probably agreed the costs of this in advance )

 

It will be interesting to see how the authorities view it.

 

 

Seems fairly crazy speculation to me tbh. Why on Earth would we take such a risk as to collude with Chelsea to circumvent their ban?

As usual with OTIB, the more it's repeated, the more people will take it as gospel with **** all evidence.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

This is the sort of ‘one for the future’ signing that Chelsea or Man City would make not Bristol City. Could we be the new way for say a Chelsea (unable to buy) to stack up young talent. They fund it and get a future option once we have developed the talent. We seem to be doing a good job developing their young players recently. It’s a strange move for us albeit exciting.

This is where the "Chelsea rumour" started...

It's a theory, nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mozo said:

This is where the "Chelsea rumour" started...

It's a theory, nothing more.

As I have already stated quite clearly earlier , I was just speculating a possible scenario although it was interesting hearing it come back to me as a Facebook fact in the coffee shop pre match.  I suppose it’s how the bible got written so I shouldn’t be surprised. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...