Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Hocca

Adam Nagy - SIGNED

18 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Our very own Mighty Magyar, the Tartar of Totterdown, the Danubian Dynamo, the Hunnic Hustler, the Cuman king riding in from the east to marshal our midfield against the hordes from 'oop north. 

The goal-lash (er) of Gloucestershire?

i’m just Getting my coat now.

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Nagy is apparently pronounced as nosh

as in

Nagymeoff

I thought it was Nodge ?

Anyway Nosher is better than Nodger - which is what he'll get called.

Edited by bcfc01

20 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Funny how he was thought good enough to play in Champion's League matches but will have to adapt/not ready to play in the Championship.

That Champion's League must dead easy and no wonder Liverpool won it. It's like a Leyland Daf Johnson Trophy for foreigners.

Funny how he’s good enough for champions league but only 3 appearances in Ligue 1 totalling 58 mins 

1 minute ago, funky monkey said:

Funny how he’s good enough for champions league but only 3 appearances in Ligue 1 totalling 58 mins 

He’s only just turned 18

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

Anyone reckon they don’t want to announce him yet due to the leak coming out that Nketiahs going to Leeds?

No they cant announce if he hasnt signed.

I wonder if the announcement of this player was due tonight, but the club have decided to hold it back in light of the Nketiah situation, so that we have at least one signing to announce on deadline day. Appease fans and all that. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, eric04 said:

I wonder if the announcement of this player was due tonight, but the club have decided to hold it back in light of the Nketiah situation, so that we have at least one signing to announce on deadline day. Appease fans and all that. 

would it ?

13 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

would it ?

Nope!

whilst it appears a good bit of business and adds what we have lacked, we all know that a No9 is what we need over other positions and MA has put it out there

best scenario we get someone tomorrow but I would also want a CB to replace the void left by Webster 

1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

What a depressing, accurate thought. 

This comment is too meta coming from a Ron Swanson profile

• Like 1

Its unfortunate that Nagy has been overshadowed by a 20 year old that we expected on loan.

He could turn out to be a much more important player for us but people are fixated on Nketiah.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, miloemily said:

I’ve heard he couldn’t be bothered to get to the medical, that’s why he hasn’t been announced yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

He couldn't be bothered - and you believe that ?

Blimey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, miloemily said:

I’ve heard he couldn’t be bothered to get to the medical, that’s why he hasn’t been announced yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

If that was to be true it wouldn't say much for his attitude. We would be better off without him.

So is this bloke actually in Bristol?

Has he has his medical?

Has he signed or disappeared like the other bloke?

Really happy to get Sammy,Han and the RB fella in (spelling - Pierra?) but this would have been very good as well. Doesn't score, but solid as heck in midfield - something poor old Marlon has been trying to do on his own for the last 2 yrs.

We need this guy.

So where is he?  

I reckon we must hold some sort of record for signed players to disappear at the last minute!  🤣

Poor old MA must be close to a heart attack!

I think the club, rather sensibly, have decided to hold off announcing this one due to everyone foaming at the mouth over ‘Eddie the Seagull’.

Any teaser about an imminent signing would send OTIB, Twitter and Facebook into meltdown. Not really fair on this guy who, by all accounts, is a pretty good player.

14 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Please remind me where we have finished under LJ each season since he came in, and then remind me where we were before this period, just want to check how badly he’s done based on your post.  Thanks

We've finished higher. Not disputing that. 

But look at the performances, especially at home (last season and already this season), we are shapeless, toothless, boring to watch.  I'd rather lose with style than surrender meekly like we have been doing. We don't even have a go at home (West Brom was the last time, and we reverted to type after going three up and nearly ended up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory).  LJ is responsible for style of play; and there is none.  I want to be entertained.  His team does not do it. 

• Like 5
  • Aubergine 2

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

This one's still happening. **** knows what the hold up is mind 🤣

I'd assume the announcement will be made this morning to make us forget about everything else. Might work too, I'm still excited about this one.

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

media team were busy searching for Nkeitah

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Good news, cheers! 

This is another important part of the puzzle.

1 minute ago, James54De said:

Confirmed early. Suggests there is more. 

Well if there isn't, this forum will go into meltdown. No striker OR centre back would be carnage.

Very nice.

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

good little video that

They had a while to put it together while waiting for Nketiah. Nothing on the official site yet though, just letting Robbored continue his morning nap.

Edited by Luxo Jr.