IGNORED

Hull City too embarrassed to publish the attendance?

Never to the dark side

If you don't know I don't know who will. The Hull fans are also talking about the lack of an attendance figure on their forum. There is certainly a suggestion, especially from those that stay away because of the Allam's that the lack of figures is down to not wishing to show the protestor success. 

My guess from yesterday was around 12,000 with about 350-400 City but I'm open to other offers. 

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

As far as I can make out their previous attendances were 10,600 and 10,200.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was sub 10k yesterday.

Their protest is obviously working.

Excuse my ignorance but what are the Hull fans protesting about? Their owner has done loads for them over the years - apologies if I’ve missed something 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Excuse my ignorance but what are the Hull fans protesting about? Their owner has done loads for them over the years - apologies if I’ve missed something 

Well, excuse my ignorance as well as I have absolutely no idea other than they are protesting about "something" by boycotting games.

I can't be arsed to find out why tbh.

30 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not sure of all the facts but I believe it's a number of things. An attempt to change their name to Hull Tigers was one, and I believe pricing is an issue. I think some season ticket holders were 'forcibly' moved from one stand to another and then required to pay around double for the 'privilege'. 

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Just saw a post on the Hull forum that the crowd was 8,907. 

Years of success in a short time when they beat us to the prem. Two more promotions since then are now an average champ side. I thought maybe it was going back to natural level like Reading/QPR but 9k is very low!

• SC&T Board Members
8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My understanding is that they are protesting about the general way in which the Allams run the club without, in the fans' view, any consideration for what supporters want, typified in particular by the attempt to change the club name against the will of the fans and over the last season and a bit by removing all concessions from ticket pricing, i.e. children and OAPs have to pay full adult prices (for season tickets too).

Not surprisingly the fans are voting with their feet.

Archived