IGNORED

Well Done

Bristol Boy

To both teams for selling out AG tonight.

It's a great surprise to me, but I'm glad of the money and I hope it enables us to loan, if not buy, two players to kick start our season, win or loose.

Lets face it, our chances of selling our transfer listed trio of RH,SC & MB are remote, because the clubs that want them wouldn't pay their wages and the clubs that could match the wages, can afford better.

To both teams for selling out AG tonight.

It's a great surprise to me, but I'm glad of the money and I hope it enables us to loan, if not buy, two players to kick start our season, win or loose.

Lets face it, our chances of selling our transfer listed trio of RH,SC & MB are remote, because the clubs that want them wouldn't pay their wages and the clubs that could match the wages, can afford better.

Agreed , tonights gate could make the club almost £200,000!!!! :clap::D:clap::clap::clap::clap: :Party3: :Party3:

Part-timers

Theres a subject close to my heart.

Funny how thousands more City "Fans" can find both the dosh and the time to get to AG to watch a Premier League team but can`t make it to see Swansea or Watford in the same competition. :Confused13:

Very odd... :clap:

Part-timers

Funny how thousands more City "Fans" can find both the dosh and the time to get to AG to watch a Premier League team but can`t make it to see Swansea or Watford in the same competition. :Confused13:

Look what you've gone and started now Stu :Fume: :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Nope, and I'm so sorry I don't conform to what you would call a "proper fan"

Just because now I've BEEN all over the country, I don't anymore and can't really go to every game and don't want to bother with LDV, early league cup games doesn't mean thats a aprt timer

• Admin

Did anyone else notice that with so many fans attending, the stewards had to spend all their time directing people to the correct seats and therefore didn't have time to come and tell us to sit down? :(

Soooooo, sell out every game and we'll be able to stand up and create an atmosphere :D

Did anyone else notice that with so many fans attending, the stewards had to spend all their time directing people to the correct seats and therefore didn't have time to come and tell us to sit down? :(

Soooooo, sell out every game and we'll be able to stand up and create an atmosphere  :D

That's true. In H block last night there were a lot of people just stood around on the steps, so when the stewards did come up all they done was tried to get rid of the people who didn't have tickets for that area, and didn't tell anyone to sit down.

Part-timers

Very odd... :(

How do you know there were claiming to be city fans? I went with a gashead last nite, who wanted to go and see a good game of football!

Archived