IGNORED

Kasey Palmer Pre Match Boro

BobBobSuperBob

Wasn’t sure where to place this so thought worth posting separately for those interested

interesting comments about his overall fitness , and settling in at AG, his friendship with BA and his ‘game’ - really interesting 

Speaks highly of LJ

Seems a genuine lad & Speaks well

Credit to Gregor - Thought he asked some great questions 

It was interesting to hear him say that he wasn't fit to start last season. And that LJ taking an interest in him, saying how to make him a better player and our record of improving players were deciding factors in him coming back.

I think it was fair to question why we'd spend £4M? on a player who couldn't get into the team last year, we now know definitively why, and why he's much much better than before.

I bet Ryan Kent was told the same stuff. You can react positively to being challenged to get better or not.

Was just going to post LJs pre Boro press conference! He talks so much sense that I could listen to him all day.

I liked his suggestions about the feeder clubs for the bigger PL clubs. That way clubs like Bury would  survive if they were under the tutelage of one if the Manchester clubs for example.

I find already this seasons press conferences a lot more detailed then ever before and every week the club really give a small insight into what's going on from within!  Also worth noting the atmosphere in the camp really does remind me of that double winning squad with Cotts.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wasn’t sure where to place this so thought worth posting separately for those interested

interesting comments about his overall fitness , and settling in at AG, his friendship with BA and his ‘game’ - really interesting 

Speaks highly of LJ

Seems a genuine lad & Speaks well

Credit to Gregor - Thought he asked some great questions 

Really mature interview.

I keep saying it, he’s 22!!  We have a young midfield (bar injured Korey and LB Rowe) and of the regular starters only Massengo is younger:

7234204C-3E7A-4689-9572-CBA54765E862.thumb.jpeg.6673b81b2676a8f886af0ee6a3d00469.jpeg

Lots of stuff about LJ, but I thought he said lots of things to suggest he has really good “football intelligence”....you hear him understand his role, what he’s capable of doing with the ball, but also without it.

£3.5m for a 22 year old who’s played Eng u21s....could be an absolute snip.

2 hours ago, Sturman 1 said:

I find already this seasons press conferences a lot more detailed then ever before and every week the club really give a small insight into what's going on from within!  Also worth noting the atmosphere in the camp really does remind me of that double winning squad with Cotts.

Love these 10 minute interviews....so much more info.

Archived