IGNORED

Who ‘ goes down ‘ well at City ?

Major Isewater

Josh Brownhill was accused of ‘ milking ‘ the tackle that got a player sent off recently, personally I thought he did the right thing .

Today’s opponents are masters of the dark arts but we are less naive than we used to be and therefore I want your top three City players who ‘go down ‘ easily. ( boy at the back stop giggling) 

3  Mr Brownhill himself, no big surprise as he is an ex-Nobbo . It must be trained into them up in Lancashire.

2 Famara - Built like a proverbial brick shite house but does the ‘ Continental ‘ well . Sadly most refs don’t give him anything other than a yellow card for his efforts 

and at numéro uno , by some distance , the Wig salesman’s dream,

step forward young master Massengo.

This lad has it . Knows how to bounce himself off an opponent and equally when to stand his ground . 

Slight of build but tougher than a roadhouse steak and more cunning than a fox who has a Masters degree in Cunning at Cunning University.

Well done son .

I can’t think of any current City player that ‘goes down easily’ - certainly none in the same class as Ayew..........:facepalm:

Tbh the lack of City players that do ‘milk’ the faintest touch is something that some of them could do particularly when it’s question of seeing a game out.....game management and all that..... 

Not sure about Josh. He had a chance to go down for a possible late penalty against Swansea but stayed on his feet, which I applaud. 

Refs are often conned on penalties. A good percentage are not the defensive player bringing the attacker down, but the attacker running into the defender or deliberately falling over a trailing leg. 

3 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

On a related note i see the leeds manager has won a fair play award.

Jesus h!

It's funny though, because letting the opposition score a goal unopposed is quite notable- whether it merits this award is a different debate but it's a rare act and especially in 2019!

I suppose you'll perhaps counter with a point that Spygate should negate that and seems reasonable.

Interested to see the media coverage of varied incidents though, a lot more serious than Spygate yet less outrage.

No i will counter with the fact, that my grandad told me it was rude to look over somebodys shoulder.

If you wish to watch somebody there are channels of doing this.

Lj has taken the steps of writing to every club, saying we wont be taking part in aspects of fair play.

That decision by the leeds boss cost them promotion.

Rightly or wrongly this is a fact.

Archived